|“||A legendary Pokémon of Sinnoh. It is said that time flows when Dialga's heart beats.||„|
|~ Pokédex, Pokémon Platinum|
Dialga is a Dragon/Steel-type Pokémon and a member of Sinnoh's Creation Trio, being the Master of Time. Time is said to flow for as long as Dialga's heart beats, and it is often treated as a deity in the Sinnoh region for its immense power.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C | Likely 2-B
Origin: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
Age: As old as time and creation
Classification: Legendary Pokémon, Temporal Pokémon, Time, Master of Time, Guardian of Time, God Pokémon, the Embodiment of Time
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 4), Invulnerability, Flight, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Attack Reflection (Via Metal Burst),Transmutation, Energy Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation and Travel, Omnipresence (likely 4-D, said to be Time that makes up the World), Forcefield, Teleportation, Spatial Manipulation, Resurrection, Statistics Amplification, Acausality, Status Effect Inducement, Aura, Void Manipulation, Creation (Helped create time and the multiverse), Resistance to Space-Time Erasure and Spatial Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Can nullify any form of healing or regeneration with Heal Block (It has been shown to be effective up to Mid-High Regen) | Non-Corporeality
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Palkia and Dialga were creating a new universe and destroying the old one in the process. Can stabilize time with a mere heartbeat.) | Likely Multiverse level (Aided in the creation of the multiverse, which contains an untold number of universes. For instance, certain universe's versions of the Hoenn region contain a Reflection Cave. The mirrors in this cave each lead to other universes, each with their own versions of Reflection Cave with more mirrors leading to more universes, and so on. Equal to Palkia.)
Striking Strength: At least Universal+ (Along with Palkia, its physical blows were tearing apart space and time, destroying the Universe in the process) | Likely Multiversal
Stamina: Extremely high, likely limitless (Constantly fights Palkia and occasionally Giratina for extended periods of time)
Range: Multi-Universal (Its battle with Palkia could be felt from a different space between dimensions, its battle with Palkia and Giratina was destroying regions from Arceus's dimension)
Standard Equipment: Adamant Orb (A brightly gleaming orb to be held by Dialga. It boosts the power of Dragon- and Steel-type moves when it is held.)
Weaknesses: Dialga is weak to Ground and Fighting-based attacks
- Roar of Time: Dialga can fire a blue beam from its mouth that is powerful enough to distort time itself.
- Metal Burst: The user retaliates with much greater force against the opponent that last inflicted damage on it.
- Tenacity: Contact with Dialga causes the attacker to flinch.
- Hyper Beam: A powerful energy ball that Dialga can shoot with extreme force as a large beam.
- Aura Sphere: Dialga can draw from its own Aura and fire a powerful energy sphere.
- Draco Meteor: Dialga can create a shadow-like aura on its forehead that summons meteors to hit its opponents.
- Protect: Dialga can project a virtually impenetrable force field that protects it from most attacks.
- Time Warp: Being the Legendary Pokemon that rules over all of time, Dialga can control time. Examples include causing time loops, stopping time, time travel, and having multiple copies of itself exist at the same point in time. It is also capable of wiping things from space-time with this ability.
Key: Sealed Form | Unsealed Form