|“||Go back to the beginning!||„|
|“||Connection terminated. Willis...||„|
|~ Diaboromon's last words|
Diaboromon/Diaboromon is a fictional character from the Digimon franchise, and is one the main antagonist in Digimon Adventure: Our War Game and Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back. He's a minor villain in Digimon Xros Wars and the most powerful Virus-type Digimon in Digimon World 2.
Diaboromon is an evil Digimon created from the amassing of numerous computer viruses. Because of such, his primary objective is to consume and destroy data, and the Real World. He possessed the ability to Digivolve rapidly through his levels, when it proved difficult for other Digimon, and maintain his final stage unlike other Digimon. His appearance is rather hideous and demonic-looking, which refers back to Diablo (Spanish for "devil") from which his name is derived.
Diaboromon is an Unidentified Digimon whose name is derived from "Diablo" (Esp: Devil) and whose design is derived from the Y2K Bug. It repeatedly absorbs all the data on the Network in order to digivolve and grow larger, and is depleting the Digital World to the brink of destruction. A Diaboromon that has absorbed a lot of data becomes convinced that it is an all-knowing and all-powerful being, and it takes pleasure in destruction and slaughter. However, when this Digimon congregates in great numbers, its raison d'être is made clear, and as that ultimate goal is to hijack a military computer and try to destroy the Real World as well with a nuclear strike, this is a terrifying Digimon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 4-B | 3-C | At least 3-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Age: Unknown, a few hours at the most during "Our War Game", a few years in "Diablomons Revenge"
Classification: Unidentified Digimon/Mega level
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Transformations, can absorb data, Telepathy, Technopathy, can stretch his limbs, can copy himself, able to create off-springs called Kuramon, resistance to freezing temperatures, and several others
Attack Potency: Wall level (At least comparable to other Rookies) | Solar System level (Badly damaged MetalGreymon and AtlurKabuterimon) | Galaxy level (Capable of damaging WarGreymon and Metalgarurumon) | At least Galaxy level (Overwhelmed Omegamon, though was easily defeated by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Assisted in the battle against the Mother Eater, which could affect "all worlds", referring to the infinite Multiverse as well as overpowered Yggdrasil, a being above the likes of even Homeostasis)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Danced around Greymon and Kabuterimons attacks) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Interuppted the digivolution process of Greymon and Kabuterimon at once, attacking so fast that neither could react in time) | Massively Hypersonic+, likely Sub-Relativistic reactions (Was Tagging WarGreymon and Metalgarurumon) | FTL (Faster than Omegamon) | Immeasurable (Can fight off Eaters, which were stated to have no concept of time. Participated in the final battle against the Mother Eater, which took place in higher-dimensional space)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | At least Class K via power-scaling off of Garudamon | Class M+ via power-scaling | At least Class M+ | Immeasurable via power-scaling (Should be at least comparable to Yuugo Kamishiro)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Solar System Class | Galactic Class (Tore apart WarGreymon's armor) | At least Galactic Class | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+
Durability: Wall level | Solar System level (Tanked MetalGreymon's attacks) | Galaxy level (Tanked attacks from both Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon) | At least Galaxy level (Unaffected by Omegamon's attacks) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiversal+ (Tanked hits from the Mother Eater)
Stamina: Superhuman, exact level Unknown
Range: Several hundred meters, possibly up to a kilometer
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Has knowledge of the real world and digital world, effortlessly showcased his superior abilities over WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, individually and once again when they were together as Omegamon (as Armageddemon).
Weaknesses: None notable
- Bug Blaster (Crazy Giggle): Spews out an exceptionally destructive bullet of light while laughing (?).
- Fool Out: Emits an unbearable discord.
- Crazy Turn: Attacks by extending its arms and spinning around.
- Crazy Smoke: Blows out poisonous smoke.
- Spider Shooter (Hell's Grenade): Fires off shells of a terrible, destructive energy from the gun muzzle inside of its mouth.
- Cocoon Attack: Charges the opponent with its cocoon form.
- Tentacle Bug (Cable Crusher): Extends his arms, whipping them around its target, and smashes them to the ground.
- Paradise Lost (Paradise Lost Punch): Launches the opponent high into the air with a wild dance of blows, then holds their limbs fixed as he drives them back into the ground.
- Catastrophe Cannon (Web Wrecker): Fires a powerful destructive energy bullet from the orb on his chest (capable of hurting WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon).
- System Fail (System Failure): Encases himself with a gigantic green sphere, blasting all nearby opponents away.
- Virus Download: Holds his hands back, charging them, and then thrusts forward, extending his arms and shooting his hands forward.
- Page Fault: Rolls over and strikes enemies with the blades on his back.
- Line Surge: Spreads both of his arms outwards and spins in place.
Diablomon can also produce copies of himself for aided attack or copies of Kuramon for aided defense.
Key: Keramon | Infermon | Diablomon | Armageddemon | Diablomon (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)
Note: This profile covers Diablomon as he appears in Digimon Adventure: Our War Game and Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back. It also covers Arata Sanada's Diablomon from Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.