Now that Diablo, leader of the Destructive Dinos, has been released from his fiery prison deep within the Urth, he seeks to turn the world into a raging inferno. Determined to pursue his vision for Urth as a dominion of evil, Diablo thrives on inflicting immense pain and agony on his enemies. His followers and foes alike believe that Diablo is evil incarnate. Annihilation of all other dino-beasts is essential for Diablo to continue his reign of terror and carry out his gruesome vision for Urth.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A, possibly higher
Origin: Primal Rage
Age: At least millions of years old, likely much older
Classification: Ancient incarnation of evil, God of evil, destruction, torment, and fire
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Telepathy, Regeneration (Unknown level, Can recover from any wounds not inflicted by another god, and it is unknown if even other gods can permanently kill him via conventional means.), Teleportation, Dream Manipulation, Some degree of Resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation.
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Comparable to Blizzard. In his ending, Diablo burns the entire planet, turning the world into a living hell. Created Neo Urth by fighting with the other gods. Fought against and damaged Necrosan.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class, possibly higher (Can hurt opponents of similar durability with physical blows, Can stomp the ground hard enough to open fissures to deep within earth's core)
Durability: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Able to fight beings of similar power to his own, Took hits from Necrosan). Immortality makes him very difficult to kill.
Stamina: Immense, potentially limitless
Range: Several meters with most attacks, much farther with teleportation. Planetary with fire manipulation (Burned the entire world). Hundreds of thousands of kilometers with telepathy.
Standard Equipment: Human followers
Intelligence: Incredibly high, as he has likely been around as long as the concept of evil has existed on Urth.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Fireball: Diablo launches a ball of fire from his mouth.
- Torch: Diablo breathes an incredibly hot flame from his mouth, sacrificing range for power. Any enemy foolish enough to be close to Diablo will suffer immense damage from the attack.
- Hot Foot: Diablo lowers his head, breathing a huge burst of flame at his opponent's feet, inflicting damage and knocking them over.
- Mega Lunge: Diablo ducks down, charging the enemy before raising his head up and violently ramming it into them.
- Pulverization: Diablo leaps into the air, landing on his foe before brutally stomping on them.
- Inferno Flash: Diablo instantly vanishes in a burst of fire before reappearing somewhere else. Any enemy too close to him when he teleports will be horribly burnt as well as stunned, for a brief period of time.
- Chomp a Human: Diablo leans down and devours one of his mortal followers in order to heal his own wounds.
- Incinerator: After rearing back his head, Diablo launches a massive blast of fire at his opponent, reducing them to nothing but a pile of burnt bones.
- Fireball (Finisher): Diablo launches a colossal version of his fireball attack which explodes on impact, burning any unlucky enemy to a crisp.
- Infernal: Diablo stomps the ground, creating a fiery fissure which sucks any foolish enough to oppose him down to the depths of Hell.