|“||For I am Devimon, ultimate ruler of the demon underworld. You must obey my every command.||„|
It forgot its emotions as a consequence of always lurking in the dark, and even slaughter is becoming a part of its life that it neither likes nor dislikes. However, it feels fulfilled only when it watches the termination of a dying Digimon under the moon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 6-B | At least 6-C, 6-B with black gears | At least High 4-C | 3-C
Name: DemiDevimon/PicoDevimon | Devimon | NeoDevimon | NeoMyotismon/NeoVamdemon
Origin: Digimon Adventure
Gender: Technically Genderless, but treated as Male
Classification: Rookie level Virus Attribute Small Devil Digimon | Champion level Virus Attribute Fallen Angel Digimon | Ultimate level Virus Attribute Artificial Fallen Angel Digimon | Mega level Virus Attribute Undead Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight/Levitation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Life Draining, Fire Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Mind Manipulation (Like all natural inhabitants of the Dark Area, DemiDevimon is nonexistent) | All previous Abilities Illusion Creation, Teleportation, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Control, Transmutation, Phasing, can absorb data, can become more powerful by absorbing data, Data Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation | All previous abilities, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation | All previous Abilities, Mind Reading, One Hit Kill.
Attack Potency: Wall level (Should be comparable to other Rookie Digimon such as Agumon) | Country level (Equal to Angemon as they are counterparts to one another) | At least Island level (Far superior than the DigiDestined's champion level Digimon, with the exception of Angemon), Country level with black gears (Scattered large sections of File Island) | At least Large Star level (Should easily be superior to Wendigomon) | Galaxy level (Mega level Digimon should be comparable to MegaKabuterimon)
Speed: Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area in which is a timeless realm) | Infinite | At least Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions/Combat Speed | Infinite | Infinite
Lifting Strength: At least Class 10 (Tosses Digimon like Ikkakumon and Kabuterimon long distances with little effort) likely much higher considering his size changing ability
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Country Class | At least Island Class via power-scaling | At least Large Star Class | Galactic Class
Stamina: Fairly High
Range: Extended melee range, extended further with his death claw, several hundred meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: A very skilled and cunning strategist who utilizes all of his techniques to take down his opponents.
Weaknesses: Weak against holy powers.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Demi Darts: Throws syringes filled with viruses at the enemy. This attack also drains life force to heal DemiDevimon.
- Akuma no Sasayaki (Evil Whisper): Emits hypnotic waves from its eyes.
- DemiDevi Claw: Attacks with the claws on both feet.
- Bat Flutter: Hits the enemy with its wings, or shoots a stream of tiny bats at the enemy.
- Attack Break: Lowers the opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Panic Wisp: A fire magic attack that confuses the opponent.
- Evil Wing: Devimon can absorb the countless digital data with his wings that he can rip up in the arena.
- Hell's Contract: Devimon can fire a large energy blast made out of evil energy.
- Touch of Evil: He can stick his arm into the ground and have it appear from behind the opponent, grabbing them and allowing Devimon to brainwash them.
- Laser Wing: He can shoot laser beams out of his wings which are strong enough to destroy large buildings.
- Death Claw: Devimon stretches his hand to pierce through his enemy's heart.
- Devil Laser: Devimon fires laser blasts from his devil sign on his chest.
- Destruction Cannon: Blasts the foe with Dark Energy.
- Hell Crusher: A wide range AOE attack of Dark Energy.
- Physical Drain: Drains the foes life force to restore stamina.
- Other Abilities:
- He also has an unnamed attack that sends waves of dark energy in all directions.
- He can cause objects to levitate.
- Devimon can also conjure illusions that can fool all normal senses. This was used in Episode 8. He also has learned to control the Black Gears. These gears can possess others to fight for him. If embedded in a landmass can cause it to move and break apart but many are needed to do this.
- He can adsorb Black Gears to grow into his giant form. In his giant form, he absorbed Ogremon. Ogremon could pop partially out of Devimon's body and attack with an enhanced Supreme King Fist (a blast of energy) and Bone Rod attacks.
- Stun Claw: Attacks with electrically charged claws.
- Guilty Claw: An enhanced version of Death Claw.
- Deep Sorrow: Flaps its wings and produces gales of despair.
- Nightmare Raid: Fires the Evilvil at multiple enemies, become a terrible sight to behold. Evilvil, are brought forth in an inexhaustible supply. They drain on the victim's life force.
- Bloody Stream Glade: Freely extends both of its arms, is a technique that reliably captures its opponent, and wrenches them apart after forcing the captured opponent to divulge all their information
- Gardiac Raid: collects dark energy, and when the moon on its chest is full, it fires off its certain-kill. Although the opponent sees the flash of a beam of light from ahead of everything in its surroundings being changed to darkness, that light is not hope but the light of demise.
Keys: DemiDevimon | Devimon (Official Databook) | Devimon (Digimon Adventure) | NeoDevimon | NeoMyotismon