Demongo was one of Aku's strongest minions and is a soul or essence collector. He was sent after Jack after he managed to survive Aku's constant attempts on his life.
Powers and Stats
Name: Demongo, The Soul Collector
Origin: Samurai Jack
Classification: Demon, Aku's Minion
Speed: Likely Relativistic+ (Can dodge Jack's attacks)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with his abilities.
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Somewhat cowardly. If all of the souls that he trapped are somehow freed, he becomes powerless. Never fights head on by himself and instead prefers to use the souls he captured to fight in his place.
- Soul Absorption: Demongo's main forte lies in his ability to absorb the souls of defeated warriors to add to his collection that are stored within skulls that are placed on his upper torso. However he has virtually no personal fighting ability of his own.
- Limitless Spirits: Once Demongo takes control of an essence he can recreate it as a full warrior indefinitely, effectively making his warriors immortal.
- Teleportation: Demongo is also capable of teleporting from one place to another at astonishing rates.
- Reanimation Ray: A yellow white flashing ray that can release an essence from inside the skull.
- Resurrection: When Jack released Demongo's hold on his victim's souls, they were returned alive rather than passing on. This was accidental on Demongo's part.