|“||Today's challenge: Cajun gumbo! And the secret ingredient is the Prinny Squad!||„|
|~ Etna torturing the Prinnys in her usual way|
Carefree and mischievous, Etna is the leader of the Prinny Squad and one of the few vassals still loyal to Laharl. While she is the only of Laharl's vassals who rejoin him in combat when he awakens, she also is revealed over time to be keeping some secrets...
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C, likely 4-B | 3-A
Age: 1470 | 1473
Classification: Demon, Vassal, Beauty Queen, Demon Lord
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, An expert of Martial Arts, Weapon Combat, and Magic, Ki and Energy Projection, Flight, Fire, Ice, Wind, Light, Darkness, Electricity, Spatial, Temporal, and Vacuum Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Can break the fourth wall and survive the vacuum of space, Creation, Minor Reality Warping, Toon Force, Summoning, Resistance to mind, soul, and time manipulation, as well as hostile reality warping and toon force effects, Regeneration (Low-High), Can combine attacks with allies to dramatically amplify the combined attack
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level, likely Solar System level (Roughly as powerful as Overlord Laharl and Flonne were at the time) | Universe level (Stated as "Clearly having the power level of an Overlord" by Fake Zenon. Stronger than Darkdeath Evilman; should be almost as strong as, if not equal to, Overlord Laharl)
Speed: Massively FTL (Above most of the verse in terms of speed) | Massively FTL+ (Faster than Babylon, on-par with Laharl)
Lifting Strength: Class Z (Can lift and throw a gigantic stone spear with the Meteor Shower skill, on par with beings who can pull the moon to the Earth) | Pre-Stellar (On par with Laharl)
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class, likely Solar System Class | Universal
Durability: At least Large Star level, likely Solar System level | Universe level
Stamina: Very High
Range: Varies from Standard melee range to Thousands of kilometers | Varies from Standard melee range to Intergalactic
Standard Equipment: Varying axes, spears, her fists, a hammer, guns (wields the spear Longinus in several of her appearances)
Intelligence: Like Laharl, Etna is skilled in both hand-to-hand combatant and the use of weapons, specializing in the use of axes and spears as well as magic, and is skilled with guns as well. She is also arguably Laharl's most competent vassal, as he was forced to subsist off canned tuna once she left and took the Prinnys with her during the events of Disgaea 2. It is also heavily implied that she is the only reason why his court remains together and even manages to assassinate Laharl and Flonne to take control in one of the bad endings.
Weaknesses: Etna is greedy, can sometimes act a bit vain, may not take seemingly weak foes/actions that would waste her time seriously, and is easily angered if mocked for being "flat."
- Impaler: Basic spear technique. Leaps onto an enemy and impales them from an upwards angle before leaping backward off of them.
- Sky Lunge: Grabs and spins an enemy before throwing them far into the sky, then rises to meet them with a flying stab.
- Asteroid Drop: Gathers energy before leaping upwards, then comes crashing down onto the nearby area like an asteroid.
- Avalanche: Performs a short combo that knocks an enemy into the air, then flies behind and performs a charged stab that sends them flying back into the ground.
- Turbulence: Blows all enemies into the air, then pierces the heavens with a mighty wind-elemental spear thrust.
- Spear Storm: A rain of fiery spears that blast a massive area.
- Boulder Crush: Two powerful overhead strikes with the ax.
- Skull Splitter: A swift four-hit combo that juggles the enemy, the final blow releasing a shockwave of energy.
- Colossal Fissure: Knocks the enemy into the air with a rotating smash that splits the earth, then sends flying back down with an overhead smash.
- Violent Storm: An extended combo attack of ax strikes that concludes with a midair back-flipping stab.
- Graviton Bomb: Creates a giant gravitational explosion by falling from the sky with the ax.
- Calamity Drive: An extremely powerful ax combo, deals immense physical single-target damage.
- Prinny Raid: Summons Prinnies that fall from the sky like meteors.
- Sexy Beam: Jumps to the sky and starts modeling, launching either several pink beams in a heart-shaped pattern or a single giant blast.
- Chaos Impact: Leaps upwards and throws a scatter of energy blasts that devastate the battlefield, then gathers together energy and hurls a massive energy sphere with both hands, entirely disintegrating those hit.
- Dead End Chaos: Jumps to the sky creating a massive purple ball of energy that creates giant spears, which then attack the opponent, then she shoots several Prinnies like meteors.