Delibird is a dual ice and flying type Pokémon. It is mainly known for transporting food and others goods in its tail, resembling a bag.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Classification: Delivery Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Explosion Manipulation, Flight, Ice Manipulation, Healing, Poison Manipulation, Immunity to Ground-type attacks, Energy Projection, Afterimage Creation, Plant Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Can make others fall unconscious alongside it (Destiny Bond), Limited psychic abilities
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Durability: Small City level
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: A few presents
Intelligence: Likely sapient
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to electricity, fire and steel based attacks, extremely weak to rock based attacks.
- Present: Delibird throws a present at the opponent. It either heals them, or explodes in their face.
- Drill Peck: Delibird flies at the opponent and drills its beak into the opponent.
- Blizzard: Delibird summons a blizzard to attack.
- Gunk Shot: Delibird shoots filthy garbage at the opponent, with a chance of poisoning them.
- Vital Spirit: Delibird cannot be put to sleep.
- Hustle: Delibird's physical attacks increase by 50%, but it's accuracy lowers by 20%.