Darth Krayt, born A'Sharad Hett, was a Human male who served as a Jedi Knight in the waning days of the Galactic Republic. The son of legendary Jedi Knight Sharad Hett, he eventually became the Padawan of Jedi Masters Ki-Adi-Mundi, and later, An'ya Kuro. When he was only a teen, his father, Sharad Hett was murdered by the Jedi assassin Aurra Sing, who was later defeated in a duel by a young A'Sharad Hett.
During the Clone Wars he served the Republic as a General, and established himself as a charismatic leader who often led his troops from the front. He eventually became friends with the young Anakin Skywalker and helped Anakin come to terms with the destruction which had been wrought by the galaxy-wide war. A'Sharad took part in key conflicts during the war such as the Battle of Boz Pity and Mission to Saleucami. He managed to survive the Clone Wars, and was one of the few Jedi known to have escaped the Great Jedi Purge in 19 BBY.
A'Sharad Hett eventually made his way back to his homeworld of Tatooine where he vowed to wage a private war against the new Galactic Empire. However, after a confrontation with Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, he was exiled from Tatooine and later discovered that it was Anakin Skywalker who became the Sith Lord Darth Vader, who had aided in the annihilation of the Jedi Order. A'Sharad blamed himself for the destruction of the Jedi Order and became a bounty hunter. During one of his missions, he found himself on Korriban, where he trained as a Sith under the tutelage of the Dark Lord XoXaan. Hett eventually fell to the dark side after capture and torture by the Yuuzhan Vong and soon proclaimed himself Dread Lord and Dark Lord of the Sith, taking the name "Darth Krayt". As Krayt, he became the founder and leader of the One Sith. As Krayt, he rebuilt the Sith Order and kept its existence hidden from the Jedi by cloaking their presence on Korriban. To survive, Krayt spent many years in stasis before reemerging to form an alliance with Moff Nyna Calixte and to spark the Sith–Imperial War that led to the destruction of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances. At the climax of the war, Krayt deposed Emperor Roan Fel and brought about the destruction of the New Jedi Order.
Darth Krayt ruled the galaxy with an iron fist for seven years before the alliance between Roan Fel and Galactic Alliance admiral Gar Stazi threatened his rule. Furthermore, Krayt discovered the existence and survival of a Skywalker: Cade. Krayt feared that with these deteriorating conditions and his bad health would lead to his demise before his dream was finished, and sent about the hunt for Cade Skywalker. However, during a skirmish on Had Abbadon, Krayt was stabbed and sent hurtling off a cliff. The Sith Lord's powers proved strong, however, when they saved his life. Darth Krayt was then approached by Darth Wyyrlok, his most trusted advisor, who presumably murdered Krayt, believing the Dread Lord would lead to the Sith Order's destruction. But, even as he was inactive, Krayt's ideals were being carried out by Wyyrlok in his place.
Krayt was later resurrected. Overcoming the taint of his armor, he called out to all those across the galaxy who had touched the dark side, signaling his return. With the aid of loyal Sith and a new breed of Sith troopers, Krayt retook Coruscant, slaying Darth Wyyrlok in the process, and began making preparations to rebirth the galaxy through war.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A | High 6-A
Name: Darth Krayt/A'Sharad Hett/Darth Cubey
Origin: Star Wars
Age: 185 at time of final death
Classification: Former Jedi Master/Dark Lord of the Sith/Human raised Tusken
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Stamina, and Endurance, Precognition/Prescience, Force-enhanced reflexes/reactions, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, psychometry, Telekinesis, Illusion Creation, telekinetic blasts and shields, Aura sensing, Enhanced Senses and perceptions, Mind/Memory Manipulation, various lightsaber combat skills, skilled swordsman, energy manipulation (Can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him), Regeneration (Mid-Low via Force Healing), Matter Manipulation on a sub-atomic scale (as per creating a Holocron, it requires one to make numerous precision alterations to it on a subatomic scale), Dark Transfer, Force Barrier, Force Drain, Force Lightning, Shatterpoint Perception, Transfer Essence (Implies he's picked up the power from observing Darth Andeddu and Karness Muur. This is debatable given he fails to use it to try taking Cade Skywalker over when he had the chance)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human+; can be augmented to Superhuman levels thanks to Force amplification
Striking Strength: Large Building Class+ with Force amplification (Was capable of trading blows with Obi-Wan Kenobi long before his prime)
Durability: Street level naturally; Multi-Continent level with Force amplification (Barely survived the Karness Muur's amplified Force Maelstrom) | Street level naturally, Multi-Continent level with Force amplification (His power grew significantly with his rebirth)
Standard Equipment: A pair of lightsabers
Intelligence: Skilled and experienced combatant. Had a hand in engineering the Legacy Era's devolution into protracted war between the Empire and Galactic Alliance.
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Dark Transfer: An extremely rare Force power that allows the user to bring others back to life from the brink of death. Can be used to revive or kill others when used in conjunction with one's ability to perceive Shatterpoints.
- Force Barrier: Both an offensive and defensive Force power that creates a barrier or wall of Force energy around the intended target, be itself, friend, or foe. Depending on the strength of the individual, the barrier could only withstand a few attacks before collapsing. Appears to have used it to save himself from dying when hit by Karness Muur's amplified Force Maelstrom.
- Force Drain: Krayt drains the life from his opponents and adds it to his own. His best display of this power was utilizing it to drain Abeloth.
- Force Healing: Accelerates the body's natural healing process at a rapid pace. Master practitioners of the art can even heal themselves from fatal injuries in a short span of time (like being cooked alive, punctured lungs, etc).
- Force Lightning: An offensive Force technique that uses Force energy to produce electricity with one or two hands that stream outwards from the fingertips, its speed is usually great enough to catch an opponent off-guard even when prepared, and can be used either in bursts, or simply torrent out in an a gush of agony on its victim. Krayt has most notably utilized this power to kill a collection of Yuuzhan Vong.
- Shatterpoint Perception: Krayt forecasts fate to tell him how to deal with enemies, what their weaknesses and strengths are, how their actions or his affect things directly or indirectly to win.
- Telekinesis: Krayt can use this through the Force to put his mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding himself or disarming people, its limits are only those of the creativity that Force User has.
- Telepathy: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. Can also use this power externally or internally when it comes to illusion creation, manifestation and manipulation.
- Transfer Essence: A radical dark side Force power used to transfer a person's consciousness into another body or in some cases an inanimate object. It's debatable if he really learned this power or not.
- Tutaminis: Through the Force, Krayt can draw potentially harmful energy into his body and diffuse it or channel it away completely. Has used this to deflect the Force Lightning of Darth Wyyrlok (III).
Key: Pre-Rebirth Darth Krayt | Darth Krayt Reborn