Darkrai (Japanese: ダークライ Daakurai) is a Dark-type Mythical Pokémon. Cresselia is Darkrai's counterpart and rival, and together they form the Lunar Duo.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher | At least Low 2-C
Classification: Mythological Nightmare Pokemon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Afterimages, Power Nullification, Statistics Amplification, Sleep Manipulation, Intangibility, Petrification | Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Void Manipulation, Reality Warping.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (Fought Mewtwo in a one on one) | At least Universe level+ (Fought against a corrupted Dialga and a bloodlusted Palkia in Mystery Dungeon. Also planned to merge two worlds in Pokepark). Its Bad Dream ability inflicts damage on sleeping opponents on a mental level, and thus ignores durability.
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Can keep up with Mewtwo) | Infinite (Can keep up with Dialga and Palkia)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class, likely higher | At least Universal+
Durability: At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (The collision with Mewtwo didn't turn either of them to stone) | At least Universe level+ (Survived being hit by Palkia)
Stamina: High (Has never shown signs of exhaustion in any battle)
Range: Standard melee range. Thousands of kilometers with projectiles and abilities (It can affect beings by passing over them when flying) | Standard melee range. Multi-Universal with attacks and abilities.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Genius level
Weaknesses: Its Bad Dream ability only works on sleeping opponents.
- Dark Void: Opposing enemies are dragged into a world of total darkness that makes them sleep.
- Ominous Wind: Darkrai creates a gust of repulsive wind. It may also raise all of Darkrai's stats at once.
- Nightmare: A sleeping enemy sees a nightmare that inflicts damage unto him.
- Dream Eater: Darkrai eats the dreams of a sleeping target. It absorbs half the damage caused to heal its own health.
- Dark Pulse: Darkrai releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the enemy flinch.
Keys: Canon Composite | Complete Composite (Mystery Dungeon, etc)