Darkrai (Japanese: ダークライ, Daakurai) is a Dark-type Mythical Pokémon. Cresselia is Darkrai's counterpart and rival, and together they form the Lunar Duo.
Powers and Stats
Classification: Mythological Nightmare Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, One Hit Kill, Size Manipulation, Afterimages, Power Nullification, Statistics Amplification, Sleep Manipulation, Intangibility, Petrification, Teleportation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Void Manipulation, Reality Warping.
Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (Fought against a corrupted Dialga and a bloodlusted Palkia, albeit they were more focused on each other than him. Also planned to merge two worlds in Poképark). Its Bad Dream ability inflicts damage on sleeping opponents on a mental level, and thus ignores durability.
Speed: Immeasurable (Can keep up with Dialga and Palkia)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Universal
Durability: Multi-Universe level (Survived being hit by Palkia)
Stamina: High (Has never shown signs of exhaustion in any battle)
Range: Standard melee range. Multi-Universal with attacks and abilities.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Genius level
Weaknesses: Its Bad Dream ability only works on sleeping opponents.
- Dark Void: Opposing enemies are dragged into a world of total darkness that makes them sleep.
- Ominous Wind: Darkrai creates a gust of repulsive wind. It may also raise all of Darkrai's stats at once.
- Nightmare: A sleeping enemy sees a nightmare that inflicts damage unto him.
- Dream Eater: Darkrai eats the dreams of a sleeping target. It absorbs half the damage caused to heal its own health.
- Dark Pulse: Darkrai releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the enemy flinch.