|“||History only remembers the victors. Stand with Noxus, and be remembered forever.||„|
There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation’s most feared and battle-hardened leader. Rising from humble origins to become the Hand of Noxus, he cleaves through the empire’s enemies—many of them Noxians themselves. Knowing that he never doubts his cause is just, and never hesitates once his axe is raised, those who stand against the commander of the Trifarian Legion can expect no mercy.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, possibly higher | At least 7-C
Name: Darius, The Hand of Noxus
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his 50s)
Classification: Human, Noxian Military General, Leader of the Trifarian Legion, Basketball player
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent | At least Small Town level+, likely Town level, possibly higher (Increased greatly in overall power, to an unknown extent), Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent | At least Town level+, Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent
Lifting Strength: Class K (Unhindered by massive bulky armor and an axe larger than himself, can leap several meters in the air with said equipment, at least as strong as Poppy and comparable to Galio)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Small Town Class+ , likely Town Class, possibly higher | At least Town Class+
Range: Extended melee range with battle axe
Standard Equipment: Battle Axe, Plate Armor
Intelligence: High (As a high-ranking Noxian general he is highly skilled in combat and military tactics)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Darius cleaves the opponent with his axe, applying a stack of Hemorrhage.
- Hemorrhage: Darius's basic attacks and damaging abilities cause enemies to bleed over 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Upon applying full Hemorrhage stacks to an enemy champion or killing them with Noxian Guillotine, Darius gains Noxian Might for 5 seconds.
- Noxian Might: Darius gains bonus attack damage and instantly applies full Hemorrhage stacks through his usual means.
- Decimate: Darius hefts his axe for 0.75 seconds, then swings it around himself, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies, doubled against enemies hit by the blade. Darius heals for 12% missing health for each enemy champion hit by Decimate's blade, up to a maximum of 36% missing health. The hilt of Darius' axe will not apply Hemorrhage.
- Crippling Strike: Darius's next basic attack deals 40% AD bonus physical damage and slows his target by 90% for 1 second. Crippling Strike resets Darius's auto attack timer.
- Apprehend: After a brief delay, Darius pulls in all enemies in front of him, slowing them by 40% for 1 second, and briefly grants sight of the area around the pull. Darius also gains passive armor penetration.
- Noxian Guillotine: Darius dashes to the target enemy champion and attempts to execute them, dealing true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine's damage increases. If Noxian Guillotine kills its target, Darius causes all nearby minions and monsters to flee in terror for 3 seconds and it can be recast within the next 20 seconds at no additional cost. At Rank 3, Noxian Guillotine's cooldown resets completely. This can occur multiple times in succession.
Key: Base | Lord Darius | Dunkmaster Darius