|“||A united Noxus could control the world - and would deserve to.||„|
There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation's most feared and battle-hardened warrior. Orphaned at a young age, Darius had to fight to keep himself and his younger brother alive. By the time he joined the military, he had already developed the strength and discipline of a veteran soldier. The first true test of Darius' resolve occurred in a crucial battle against Demacia, where the Noxian forces were exhausted and outnumbered. Darius' captain called for his troops to retreat, but Darius refused to accept such an act of cowardice. Breaking formation, Darius strode towards the captain and decapitated him with one sweep of his gigantic axe. Both terrified and inspired, the soldiers followed Darius into battle and fought with incredible strength and fervor. After a long and grueling battle, they ultimately emerged victorious.
Seizing momentum from this victory, Darius led his now fiercely loyal troops in a devastating campaign against Demacia. After proving his power on the battlefield, Darius turned his gaze homeward. He saw a Noxus riddled with weakness, where greedy, complacent nobles drained the nation's strength. Seeking to restore his country to greatness, Darius took it upon himself to reshape the Noxian leadership. He identified weak figureheads and violently removed them from their positions of power. Many in Noxus saw Darius' cull as an attempt to seize power, but he had a different plan for the throne. He had been watching the rise of Jericho Swain with keen interest. In Swain, Darius saw a leader with the mind and determination to bring Noxus to glory. Now allied with the Master Tactician, Darius works to unite the nation behind his vision of true Noxian strength.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, possibly higher | At least 7-C
Name: Darius, The Hand of Noxus
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his 50s)
Classification: Human, Noxian Military General, Basketball player
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent | At least Small Town level+, likely Town level, possibly higher (Increased greatly in overall power, to an unknown extent), Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent | At least Town level+, Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent
Lifting Strength: Class K (Unhindered by massive bulky armor and an axe larger than himself, can leap several meters in the air with said equipment, at least as strong as Poppy and comparable to Galio)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Small Town Class+ , likely Town Class, possibly higher | At least Town Class+
Range: Extended melee range with battle axe
Standard Equipment: Battle Axe, Plate Armor
Intelligence: High (As a high-ranking Noxian general he is highly skilled in combat and military tactics)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Darius cleaves the opponent with his axe, applying a stack of Hemorrhage.
- Hemorrhage: Darius's basic attacks and damaging abilities cause enemies to bleed over 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Upon applying full Hemorrhage stacks to an enemy champion or killing them with Noxian Guillotine, Darius gains Noxian Might for 5 seconds.
- Noxian Might: Darius gains bonus attack damage and instantly applies full Hemorrhage stacks through his usual means.
- Decimate: Darius hefts his axe for 0.75 seconds, then swings it around himself, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies, doubled against enemies hit by the blade. Darius heals for 12% missing health for each enemy champion hit by Decimate's blade, up to a maximum of 36% missing health. The hilt of Darius' axe will not apply Hemorrhage.
- Crippling Strike: Darius's next basic attack deals 40% AD bonus physical damage and slows his target by 90% for 1 second. Crippling Strike resets Darius's auto attack timer.
- Apprehend: After a brief delay, Darius pulls in all enemies in front of him, slowing them by 40% for 1 second, and briefly grants sight of the area around the pull. Darius also gains passive armor penetration.
- Noxian Guillotine: Darius dashes to the target enemy champion and attempts to execute them, dealing true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine's damage increases. If Noxian Guillotine kills its target, Darius causes all nearby minions and monsters to flee in terror for 3 seconds and it can be recast within the next 20 seconds at no additional cost. At Rank 3, Noxian Guillotine's cooldown resets completely. This can occur multiple times in succession.
Key: Base | Lord Darius | Dunkmaster Darius