|“||History only remembers the victors. Stand with Noxus, and be remembered forever.||„|
|“||A united Noxus could control the world - and would deserve to.||„|
|“||They will regret opposing me.||„|
|“||The dunk prophecies are true. Darius has arrived.||„|
|“||Burn the city! Devour one another! And from our bones, a new world will rise!||„|
There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation’s most feared and battle-hardened leader. Rising from humble origins to become the Hand of Noxus, he cleaves through the empire’s enemies—many of them Noxians themselves. Knowing that he never doubts his cause is just, and never hesitates once his axe is raised, those who stand against the commander of the Trifarian Legion can expect no mercy.
Formerly a frontline general in the now-disbanded Confederate Alliance, Darius once scoured the surfaces of entire planets in bitter campaigns against the RSM. Left devoid of purpose at the close of the war, the Dreadnova Corps offered him a chance to lead—and fight—again.
God-King Darius is an ancient bringer of carnage; a descendant of primordial deities long forgotten in the shadow of Demacia. Slaughtering monarchs and gods alike, he seeks to end the false world of unity and peace, ushering in an age of endless war only the strongest will survive.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | At least 7-C | At least 7-C | 3-B
Name: Darius, The Hand of Noxus
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown | Several thousand years (Described as being Untold Millenia in age)
Classification: Human, Trifarix Leader of Might, General of The Trifarian Legion | Basketball Player | Dreadnova General, Former Confederate Alliance General | God Kind, Descendant of Nightbringer Yasuo
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled axe wielder, Regeneration (Mid-low), Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Rage Power, Damage Boost (Via Noxian Might and Crippling Strike), Self-Healing (Via Decimate), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Crippling Strike and Apprehend), Extrasensory Perception (Via Apprehend), Fear Manipulation | All previous abilities to a much greater extent plus Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regeneration (Low-Godly), Transformation (Into a Forsaken Wolf), Darkness Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Able to summon his soul as a manifestation of his untamed might), and Limited Telekinesis (Able to telekinetically control his armor)
Attack Potency: Town level (As a member of the Trifarix he should be comparable to the other two members Swain and LeBlanc), Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent | At least Town level (Increased greatly in overall power, to an unknown extent), Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent | At least Town level+, Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent | Multi-Galaxy level (Has fought and killed gods on the level of the God Fist and the God Staff, Fought God-King Garen), Noxian Guillotine ignores conventional durability, as does Apprehend to an extent
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Massively FTL+ (Gomparable to God King Garen, God Fist Lee Sin, and God Staff Jax)
Lifting Strength: Class K (Unhindered by massive bulky armor and an axe larger than himself, can leap several meters in the air with said equipment, at least as strong as Poppy and comparable to Galio) | Class K | Class K | Unknown, likely Galactic
Striking Strength: Town Class | Town Class | At least Town Class+ | Multi-Galactic
Range: Extended melee range with Greataxe | Likely Multi-galactic
Standard Equipment: Greataxe | Lupine Battleaxe, Forsaken Wolf
Intelligence: High (As a high-ranking Noxian general he is highly skilled in combat and military tactics)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Hemorrhage: Darius' basic attacks and damaging abilities cause enemies to bleed. The bleeding will trigger every few seconds and can stack up to 5 times. Upon applying full Hemorrhage stacks to an enemy champion or killing them with Noxian Guillotine, Darius gains Noxian Might.
- Noxian Might: Darius gains bonus attack damage and instantly applies full Hemorrhage stacks through his usual means.
- Decimate: Darius hefts his axe and swings it around himself, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies, reduced against enemies hit by the shaft. Darius heals if this hits an enemy and applies Hemorrage. The shaft of Darius' axe will not apply Hemorrhage or heal him.
- Crippling Strike: Darius' next basic attack gains bonus range, deals bonus physical damage and slows the target.
- Apprehend: Darius pulls in all enemies in front of him, slowing them, and briefly grants sight of the area around the pull. Darius also gains passive armor penetration.
- Noxian Guillotine: Darius attempts to execute the targeted enemy champion, dealing true damage. If Noxian Guillotine kills its target, Darius causes all nearby minions and monsters to flee in terror during which they are rapidly slowed.
Key: Base | Dreadnova | Dunkmaster | God-King