Dan (ダン?), also known by his full name, Dan Hibiki (火引 弾 Hibiki Dan?), is a character from Capcom's Street Fighter series of fighting games.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B
Name: Dan Hibiki
Origin: Street Fighter
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Broke a sandbag with one punch)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Has troubles hip-throwing a full grown opponent, but it could be very likely a gag)
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class (Broke a sandbag with a single punch)
Durability: At least Wall level
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Skilled in martial arts, although often careless and clumsy
Weaknesses: Cocky, his martial art is very bad in terms of defense
- Gadoken: Launches a ball of ki from one arm that can travel less than 1 feet, it can be use to extend a combo.
- Koryuken: A rip off of the Shoryuken, jumps lower.
- Dankukyaku: Jumps towards the opponent, kicking several times in mid-air. He can also use this move in mid-air.
- Saikyo Defense: While blocking, he thrusts forward slightly, blunting some damage.
- Shinku Gadoken: Creates a massive ball of ki that doesn't travel any distance, but decimates any block.
- Koryu Rekka: Performs a Koryuken that deals more damage and jumps higher.
- Hissho Buraiken: Lands a combo of several punches, finishing with a low kick and a small Koryuken.
- Shisso Buraiken: Punches and kicks the opponent several times, finishing with a small Koryuken and then taunts.
- Haoh Gadoken: Charges a massive Gadoken and launches it with both of his arms; but he is sent flying in the process.