|“||Humanity is feckless and I wanted to cleanse it of a millennia worth of rot it has been infected by, and I will do it!||„|
|~ Damien Darhk´s response to the people of Star City standing up to him|
Damien Darhk was the leader of H.I.V.E., and a former member of the League of Assassins. He is the ex-best friend/rival of the previous "Ra's al Ghul", as well as a former "Heir to the Demon". When he was put on trial, he falsified his identity as Kenneth Bender, a citizen of Markovia. After H.I.V.E.'s rampage through Star City while attempting to execute Operation Genesis, Darhk was finally killed by Green Arrow.
However, a 1980s version of Damien Darhk learns of his predestinated death and aligns himself with Eobard Thawne to escape his fate.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 8-C
Name: Damien Darhk, Kenneth Bender
Origins: Arrowverse (CW)
Age: Over 400 years old
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Immortality (Type 1), Magic, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Life-Force Draining, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Molecule Manipulation (Post-Havenrock)
Speed: Superhuman with Subsonic reactions (Reacted to a bullet shot at him from short distance)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Can easily dent steel poles by throwing opponents into them)
Stamina: Unknown Can be restored by draining the life-force of a target.
Range: Thousands of kilometers, can attack targets on different continents.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Extremely high (Leads H.I.V.E. in complete secrecy and was once considered a possible heir to Ra's Al Ghul's empire).
Weaknesses: His Life-Force Absorption does not appear to work on those who have bathed in the Lazarus Pits.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Magic: Damien's abilities appear to be mystical in nature as he's has been shown speaking incantations before bleeding into a goblet as a sacrifice to heal his wounds. His prowess is such that John Constantine, a formidable sorcerer in his own right, dreads the thought of facing him in combat.
- Life-Force Absorption: Damien is able to siphon the life force of an opponent with a touch, eliminating his fatigue, healing moderate injuries, and alleviating the effects of tranquilizers and other drugs while draining his opponent to death at the same time.
- Telekinesis: Damien is skilled in the use of telekinesis both offensively and defensively, stopping bullets and arrows in mid-air, controlling nearby objects to attack targets, and restraining and choking foes in a powerful hold.
- Teleportation: Damien is able to teleport himself across unspecified distances and has used this in combat as well as for getting away.
- Healing Factor: Darhk can restore moderate wounds in moments.
- Molecule Manipulation: Small-scale, drew oxygen molecules out of several humans at once. Froze an explosion in mid air then inverted it into nothing.
Key: With Totem | Empowered with Havenrock Souls