A huge elder dragon, massive beyond human comprehension. The only mention of its existence is found in fairy tales, which claim it can warp the very surface of the world and level mountains with a single twitch.
A massive snake-like elder dragon approximately 80 meters tall and 500 meters long, Dalamadur has razor sharp blades covering its whole body, and two large arms with sharp claws.
Dalamadur lives in the Speartip Crag, which is located at the peak of a vast mountain. When battling, Dalamadur engulfs the entire area.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B
Origin: Monster Hunter
Gender: Likely Genderless
Classification: Elder Dragon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Paralysis, Laser cone attack, Meteors.
Attack Potency: At least City level (Can crush large sections of its mountain home for no apparent reason. Possibly to show off. Since its laser breath doesn't affect the environment, only creatures, it is hard to measure.)
Speed: Subsonic (can travel quite fast, but takes a while to get started due to its massive size). Attack speed is approximately Massively Hypersonic with Laser cone attack.
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least City Class (Can crush part of a mountain by wrapping around it)
Durability: Hard to measure, but its massive size and diamond hard scales rate it at at least City level, if not higher.
Stamina: Limitless (Will not exhaust regardless of how long it is fought for or how many exhaust effect attacks are inflicted)
Range: Laser cone can reach several kilometres, but its ability to summon meteors ranks it at least Orbital.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Immensely intelligent (The dragon element directly attacks the mind, and so creatures that are intelligent take more damage from dragon. And Dalamadur has -70% resistance to it, higher than most creatures in the series. For comparison, Humans have default 0% resistance)
Weaknesses: The dragon element (see intelligence)
Feats: Can crush a mountain with its body, its roar is so loud it can be heard from several kilometres away, Laser cone engulfs everything in front of it.
- Bite: A huge lunging bite, this attack is very powerful due to Dalamadur's size.
- Claw Swipe: Uses its razor sharp claws to cleave its enemy, has short range, but is very powerful.
- Tail Sweep: Uses its bladed tail to sweep in a wide arc. Due to Dalamadurs length, this attack can come from anywhere and in any direction.
- Laser Cone: Dalamadur breathes a massive laser cone attack with a starting radius of about 10 metres and a 20 degree slant. This attack does not harm the terrain for some reason, but does massive damage to creatures. Dalamadur can fire this straight forward or swing it in an arc.
- Meteor Storm: It is unknown how Dalamadur does this, but while Dalamadur is enraged (which will be often when facing a powerful opponent), meteors will constantly fall from the sky in a large area. Sometimes, a meteor will not shatter on impact, and mining one reveals they are made from Gossamite ore. Basic ore in Monster Hunter goes like: Iron < Machalite < Dragonite < Carbalite < Gossamite < Etalite < Cosmicite. A basic weapon made from Gossamite ore is about 8 times more powerful than an iron one, meaning Gossamite is many times harder than iron.
Note: After reaching a certain stage in its life, Dalamadur will shed its old skin to reveal a golden carapace underneath, this is the Shah Dalamadur, which is far more powerful. Its scales in most places on its body cannot be pierced at all, its weakest point being the back of the neck (which cannot easily be reached) its bite and claw attacks will turn the ground to molten lava, it can use laser cone far more often, can move faster, and its meteors are made from Cosmicite.