Daemon Spade was the first generation Vongola Mist Guardian who betrayed Vongola Primo in the past and also became the second generation Vongola Mist Guardian after Primo's forced resignation as the Vongola Boss. He is a powerful and dangerous illusionist that has been known to place a curse of death on people whom he had glared at through his lens.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A, likely higher | At least 7-A, likely higher | At least 7-A, likely higher
Name: Daemon Spade
Origin: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Classification: First Vongola Guardian of Mist, Mafia, Spiritual Entity
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert scythe wielder and card user, Mist Flame Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Limited Reality Warping via "Real Illusions", Mind Control, Possession, Forcefield Creation, Can see through Illusions and reveal the nature of attacks, Can see the weaknesses and the status of an enemy | Same as previous plus Power Mimicry, Duplication, Healing, Flight, Can send his opponents into his illusionary world, Statistics Amplification via Sum Flame, Electricity Manipulation and Magnetism Manipulation via Lightning Flame, Can slow down opponents and Power Nullification via Rain Flame, Plant Manipulation via Forest Flame, Earth Manipulation via Mountain Flame, Can ferment any inorganic substance to decay or rot away, Ice Manipulation via Glacier Flame, Portal Creation and Teleportation via Flame of Night
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level, likely higher (Stronger than himself when possessing Julie Katou's body) | At least Mountain level, likely higher (Weaker than his original form, but still comparable to Tsuna's guardians like Yamamoto or Mukuro) | At least Mountain level, likely higher (Stronger than before, overpowered both Tsuna and Enma)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class, likely higher | At least Mountain Class, likely higher | At least Mountain Class, likely higher
Durability: At least Mountain level, likely higher | At least Mountain level, likely higher | At least Mountain level, likely higher
Stamina: Large, able to compete with both Tsuna and Enma at one time
Range: Several meters, a few kilometres with his illusions (His illusionary barrier can cover the whole Simon Island)
- Daemon Spade's Devil Lens: His lens enable him to scan enemies' movements, weaknesses, and illusions.
- Scepter: He is shown to use a scepter as his alternative weapon for hand-to-hand combat.
- Scythe: In the Inheritance Ceremony Arc, he's shown to use a Scythe as close-range weapon. The tip of the scythe can also be used as a Spear when the claw is not in use.
- Deck of Cards: He is shown to use a deck of cards with a logo of a spade with "D" inside on the back of each card along with his illusions and he also uses these cards to send Yamamoto, Gokudera, Lambo, Hibari and Julie into his illusionary world.
- Armamento Completo Daemon (Full Equipped Daemon): He uses six Simon Rings and six Vongola Gears using the mist replication, enables him to uses all elements of Sky and Earth all at once for exception of Sky Flame and Earth Flame.
Intelligence: Extremely wise, cunning and manipulative, is also a skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Mist Flame: A Flame indigo in color. Mist Flames hold the ability of construction. Mist Flames are described as having a low density and, consequentially, a weak offensive power. Although, strong Mist Flames can even melt steel as stated by Genkishi.
- Construction: A special trait that makes the Mist Flames optimal to be used along with illusions, especially during the creation of Real Illusions.
- Illusions: An illusionist uses their psychic powers to make their enemy feel, see, hear, or smell things that aren’t there. Basically, every illusion is dealt through the mind. In the case of a first-class Illusionist, it's possible to even kill the enemy with illusions; for example, Chrome created an illusion of lava erupting and Viper (Mammon) said that if he had believed it was real for one second, he would have burned. This proves, however, that if the enemy is aware that they are experiencing an illusion, it will have no effect on them and does not exist. Normal illusions take control of fear and forces other people to be afraid. These illusions are powerful enough to even fool cameras. Unlike Genjutsu, these illusions can leave long-lasting harm. The moment you believe they exist, they become real.
- Real Illusions: When an illusionist uses their illusions combined with the power of Mist Flames, they will create real illusions and the illusion will be experienced in reality. Daemon can use this ability to copy the abilities of his opponents. Daemon has shown the ability to copy the abilities associated with the Vongola Gears (see the respective pages of the Vongola Family to see what abilities Daemon Spade can make use of).
- Mind Control: When he used this ability, a Spade symbol appeared on his right eye. The target of this technique will also have the same symbol on their eyes and their gaze will become empty, proving the mind control successful. While he controls someone with this ability, the Spade symbol will remain in his right eye.
- Possession: He is able to possess people, using them as his vessel to interact with reality to keep existing for generations. This is most likely because he doesn't have any body to begin with because he's supposed to be dead. He is able to possess a body for extended periods of time and is able to feel pain. However, this possession also prevents him from using his full power, depending on the vessel he is possessing. (Such as when he was possessing Julie Katou, he said he could only use less than 10% of his usual power but was able to gain monstrous power after possessing Mukuro's body).
- Fusion: After stealing Mukuro's Body, his soul has fused with it, giving him a monstrous power that shown from huge mouth and eyes that appeared from the body as well as many new attributes. He was able to use nearly all the Simon rings as well as the Vindice's power and Vongola Gears. During this fusion, the Spade symbol in his right eye also remains in it just like when he used it to control someone.
- Flame of Night: After Fusing with Mukuro's body, he has gained the same attributes as Vindice. It has the distinct appearance of a heavy, inky darkness and an energy output higher than any other Flame currently in use, thus it can easily overpower the other Flames. It causes explosive bursts of energy when used, capable of decimating entire areas in a violent burst of power, and can connect different areas through portals for a quick escape. The Flame can also coat the user, increasing their base power level.
- Warp Hole: He able to go to any places through the portal like Vindice do, capable of traveling from the Vindicare Prison to Simon Island within a matter of minutes. The aftershock of this technique destroys everything around him. This ability also allows him to send anyone into his illusionary world through his cards.
- Flame of Night Coating: Daemon coats his body with the Flame of Night to increase his power to the point that the Gravity flame was ineffective.
- Recovery: He is able to heal fatal damage using the monster mouth that appears on his body by licking the wound.
- Dei Hazan (D Destruction Cut or D Wave Slashes): He uses Yamamoto's Rain Vongola Gear and makes waves of sword slashes that cut his enemies.
- Multiplication: Daemon can create six copies of himself with the same amount of power, the damage inflict at one of them is reduced to 1/6th only attacking all of them at the same time inflict normal damage.
Key: w/ Own Body | w/ Julie Katou's Body | Armamento Completo Daemon (Fusion w/ Mukuro)