Dabura (ダーブラ) is an antagonist in the Dragon Ball manga, and in the anime Dragon Ball Z. He is the ruler of the Demon Realm. His name is originally taken from the last half of the famous incantation, "Abracadabra".
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Origin: Dragon Ball
Age: Unknown (At least thousands, possibly millions of years old)
Classification: Demon King
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Class XTJ+ (On par with Perfect Cell)
Durability: Large Star level+
Range: Standard melee range. Stellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: Magic Materialization
Intelligence: He is the king of the Demon world, and has much experience fighting all kinds of enemies, capable of matching Gohan's techniques, and even demonstrated incredible supernatural abilities, such as creating weapons out of nowhere.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Darkness Sword Attack: Dabura creates a sword and uses it to attack his opponent, slashing them multiple times then uses it to knock them away. He then flies towards them with tremendous speed and immediately stops right in front of the opponent (just as they are recovering from the earlier attack), then he blasts them right in the face.
- Evil Impulse: A large sphere of dark energy, fired from one hand. This Attack is powerful enough to destroy a planet easily.
- Evil Flare: A short length stream of fire which is shot from the mouth.
- Ki Ball: A large ball of dark energy, fired from one hand.
- Stone Spit: Dabura gathers saliva in his mouth and spits it on an opponent who then turns to lifeless stone. The victims are only released upon Dabura's actual death.
- Magic Materialization: Dabura can create weapons out of nowhere with which to fight his opponents. During his battle with Gohan he conjures a sword, and later he creates a spear which he throws and impales Majin Buu.
- Telepathy: Although this could be due to his connection with Babidi, he is able to contact his master through his mind from another world without anyone else noticing, like when he discovers the intense evil within Vegeta's heart and felt it could be used to convert him to their side.
- Zanzoken: An ability to move so fast over short distances that it leaves an afterimage behind.