Powers and Stats
Name: Cyrax; real name is unknown
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Cyborg; Formerly Human; Formerly a part of the Lin Kuei; Operative of the Outer World Investigation Agency
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Teleportation via self-detonation and reassembly, Uses bombs, energy nets, buzzsaws, and a Pulse Blade, Cross-dimensional travel, Heat resistant
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (His armor has a degree of heat resistance since he was able to submerge himself in magma without inflicting too much harm on himself)
Stamina: Potentially limitless seeing that as a machine he doesn't need any rest or nourishment
Range: Standard melee range normally; several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Bombs, energy nets, and buzz saws; all of which are launched from his chest, a portable device installed in his chest by the OIA that allows him to travel from realm to realm, a Pulse Blade which is similar to a lightsaber from Star Wars
Intelligence: Skilled in combat
Weaknesses: None notable
- Energy Net: Cyrax fires a green energy net from his chest which ensnares the opponent temporarily. His human form launches it from his hand rather than his chest.
- Electro Net: Will drain the opponent's energy as long as they are ensnared.
- Detonator: Cyrax drops a bomb from his chest compartment in front of him, which explodes after a couple of seconds. He can shoot the bomb either far or near. His human form takes it from his belt and throws it.
- Sticky Bomb: Cyrax throws a bomb with three spears and a slight rocket propulsion, that pierces the opponent and then explodes.
- Teleport: Cyrax vanishes and reappears behind the opponent. In Mortal Kombat Gold, Cyrax can follow up with a special throw after teleporting. His human form replaces it with a smoke bomb teleport.
- Bangport: Cyrax causes an explosion when teleporting, which can hit the opponent.
- Air Throw/Anti-Air: Cyrax can throw his opponent when his opponent is in the air. In Mortal Kombat Gold, Cyrax can perform this move even if his opponent is not in the air.
- Power Anti-Air: Allows Cyrax to grab his opponent from a farther distance.
- Funky Spin Kicks: Cyrax performs a spin kick while balancing on one of his legs. In Armageddon, his leg seems to be on fire while doing this.
- Reverse Kick: Cyrax performs a reverse kick to his opponent, sending him/her on the other side.
- Donkey Kick: It lets Cyrax slide in with a second kick before kicking them into the air.
- Ragdoll: After performing Reverse Kick, Cyrax grabs his opponent in mid air, and throws them down on the ground. The enhanced version is called Ragdolls.
- Buzzsaw: Cyrax opens his chest compartment and a giant sawblade emerges. His human form takes it out from his armbands.
- Saw Blade: It allows Cyrax to detach the saw and use it as a projectile.
- Cyberdriver: Cyrax launches his opponent up into the air with a bomb, which causes them to flip upside down. He then teleports up to them and kicks them causing the spine and ribs to break. He then grabs the opponent, while they are still upside down, and pile-drives them into the ground, shattering pieces of their skull and neck with his foot on top of their head.