When Nod's commandos performed exceptionally well they were upgraded to Cyborg Commandos. These were Kane's most elite soldiers in the Second Tiberium War.
During the Firestorm Crisis CABAL reprogrammed these cyborgs to fight on his side.
During the Ascension Conflict Kane once again had Nod employ these cyborg warriors, with several alterations.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Cyborg Commando, Cybernetic Commando
Origin: Command & Conquer
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Can take out Titans easily)
Speed: Peak Human (Nod did not seem to care about making them fast)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level (Takes several Titan rounds to do him in)
Stamina: Immense; it will continue to fight even after sustaining heavy damage and losing limbs.
Range: About 50 feet/15 metres
- Plasma cannon: His Plasma Cannon can destroy most ground vehicles. Used during the Second Tiberium War and Firestorm Crisis.
- OL-71 "Pilum" Laser: Fires a laser. Used during the Ascension Conflict.
- Infiltration module: During the Ascension Conflict, Cyborg Commandos were equipped with personal stealth generators to make themselves invisible.
- During the Ascension Conflict, they are trained to hijack military vehicles if badly damaged.
- During the Second Tiberium War and Firestorm Crisis, Cyborg Commandos could heal in Tiberium. When damaged or destroyed they would release Tiberium which is toxic and radioactive.
- In the Ascension Conflict, Cyborg Commandos gradually auto-repair.
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to EMP weapons.