Cosmina (コスミナ Kosumina) was one of the members of the Empire's Secret Police, Wild Hunt. She was a singer equipped with a microphone; after being critically injured, she was modified by a fellow Wild Hunt member Dorothea into a large monstrous creature.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | Low 7-B
Origin: Akame ga Kill!
Classification: Human, Teigu User, Danger Beast
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sound attacks, Possible Mind Control via her Heavy Pressure, Durability Negation (Attacks the organs and bone structure) | Poison attacks, Poison Resistance
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Wall level | Small City level (Was able to take multiple hits from Evolved Incursio Tatsumi)
Range: Several meters
- Great Tremor: Heavy Pressure: A microphone-type Teigu that can amplify the user's voice and turn it into ultrasonic waves capable of pulverizing the enemy by shattering their bones.
- It seemed to have different output levels; with full power output presumably being its trump card.
Weaknesses: She is naive and weak compared to the rest of Wild Hunt | No longer has conscious thought
- According to Syura, her voice was capable of manipulating people; she appears to possess great vitality which greatly surprised Dorothea, a seasoned alchemist.
- Cosmina used the Teigu Heavy Pressure, which enabled her to unleash devastating, ultra-sonic sound waves, pulverizing and destroying the bones of her victims.
- Danger Beast Form: As a result of Dorothea's experiments, Cosmina was mutated into a monstrous creature. In her Danger Beast form, she seems very strong, fast and durable. She was able to effortlessly slaughter a large group of soldiers while deflecting bullets fired at her. Her long forelegs are capable of cutting flesh. According to Dorothea, Cosmina would grow stronger if she ate a lot of flesh. She also possesses the Philosopher's Stone on her chest which allows her to live after poisoned by Murasame.
Key: Base | Danger Beast Form