A Lesser Digimon whose body has taken on the form of the Sun, and its head is like a flame. It has a bright personality and floats around in the air.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 6-B | At least High 4-C | At least Low 2-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Coronamon | Firamon | Flaremon | Apollomon
Classification: Vaccine Attribute Beast Digimon | Ultimate level Vaccine Attribute Beast Man Digimon | Mega-level Vaccine Attribute God Man Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Solar Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite. | All previous Abilities Amplified, Flight | All previous abilities amplified, Durability Negation | All previous Abilities, Spatial Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Can casually trap his opponents inside a barrier (strong enough to encase Shoutmon X7).
Attack Potency: Wall level (Via scaling to other non-Combat Species Rookie Digimon) | Country level (Equal to other Champion such as Seadramon) | At least Large Star level (Should be equal to the likes of other Ultimate level Digimon) | At least Universe level+ (Equal to Dianamon, on par with other members of Olympos XII and in turn comparable with members of the Royal Knights, members of which command the power to collapse the Digital World) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Superior to both Ophanimon and ChaosGallantmon. Casually stomped entire groups of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode in single combat. Defeated ExoGrimmon), Flaremon and Apollomon can Bypass Conventional Durability with Seisei no Houkou.
Speed: Supersonic+ via powerscaling | Hypersonic+ (Comparable to other Champions) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to other Ultimate Digimon) | Immeasurable (Scales to the Royal Knights and other Olympos Xll.)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Country Class | At least Large Star Class | At least Universal+ | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+
Durability: Wall level | Country level | At least Large Star level | At least Universe level+ | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Tanked hits from Ophanimon, ChaosGallantmon and ExoGrimmon, Comparable to Dianamon)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Several meters with melee attacks, several dozen to several hundred kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: As a member of the Olympos XII, Apollomon is one of the most skilled and powerful combatants in the Digital World, being on par with the Royal Knights in terms of power and technique. He assaults foes with a barrage of physical blows and solar-powered projectiles that keep his enemies from gaining an advantage at any range, making it terribly difficult to gain any breathing room. He has also shown his cunning on occasion, nearly managing to rebel against Bagramon without his notice but was caught by the other Death Generals and turned into Apollomon Whispered. However, he's known to be incredibly prideful and confident in his abilities and won't cooperate with others he hasn't acknowledged. Coronamon is young, however is still a very talented fighter. Firamon and Flaremon are extremely skilled combatants.
Weaknesses: Data Digimon
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Corona Flame: By exhausting all of its physical strength, it fires a flaming shot at the opponent by concentrating the power of fire on its forehead.
- Corona-knuckle: Fires continuous punches with its blazing fists through the power of fire.
- Petit Prominence: Wrapping its whole body in flames, it defends itself or body slams.
- Flame Dive: Firamon flies up and catches fire, and then dives down on his opponents.
- Fira Claw: Firamon's claw catches fire and he slashes his opponents.
- Fira Bomb: Uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead.
- Gurenjūouha: Concentrates its flame into an energy wave resembling a lion.
- Kurenai Shishi no Mai: A combination of flaming punches and kicks.
- Seisei no Houkou: Roars to release a fiery shock wave that burns everything down, disintegrating the enemy's data.
- Arrow of Apollo: Continuously fires red hot arrows from the shining jewels on his hands.
- Phoebus Blow: Attacks with a single, deadly blow from a fist filled with his inner power.
- Solblaster (Sol Blaster): Fires a scorching solar orb generated from the sphere of flames on his back to incinerate his enemies.
Key: Coronamon | Firamon | Flaremon | Apollomon Official Databook | Apollomon Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk