|“||He is Corki - death from above!||„|
When Heimerdinger and his yordle colleagues migrated to Piltover, they embraced science as a way of life, and they immediately made several groundbreaking contributions to the techmaturgical community. What yordles lack in stature, they make up for with industriousness. Corki, the Daring Bombardier, gained his title by test-piloting one of these contributions - the original design for the Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter, an aerial assault vehicle which has become the backbone of the Bandle City Expeditionary Force (BCEF). Together with his squadron - the Screaming Yipsnakes - Corki soars over Valoran, surveying the landscape and conducting aerial acrobatics for the benefit of onlookers below.
Corki is the most renowned of the Screaming Yipsnakes for remaining cool under fire and exhibiting bravery to the point of madness. Before the League, he served several tours of duty, often volunteering for missions which would take him behind enemy lines, either be gathering intelligence or be delivering messages through hot zones. He thrived on danger and enjoyed nothing more than a good dogfight in the morning. More than just an ace pilot, Corki also made several modifications to his copter, outfitting it with an arsenal of weapons which some speculate were more for show than functionality. When open hostilities ceased as part of the agreement surrounding the formation of the League, Corki was forced into a retirement which he felt "cut the engines and clipped the wings". He tried to make do with stunt flying and canyon running, but it was never the same without the refreshing smell of gunpowder streaking through the air around him. When Heimerdinger joined the League of Legends, it was no surprise to see Corki follow soon after, eager to test his mettle against the best the world has to offer.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B
Name: Corki, The Daring Bombardier
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely somewhere in his 60's)
Classification: Yordle, Member of the Screaming Yipsnakes, Co-Owner of Piltover Customs, Arcade Novice
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Master engineer, Skilled fighter pilot, Can create fire and explosions and can dispel invisibility with tech, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level
Range: Dozens of meters with standard shells and Phosphorous Bombs, Hundreds of kilometers with missiles
Standard Equipment: Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line (ROFL) Copter
Intelligence: High (Has dozens of years of combat experience serving in the Bandle City Expeditionary Force, Has an expansive knowledge of engineering and techmaurgy comparable to that of Heimerdinger)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Corki fires a high-impact hextech shell.
- Hextech Munitions:
- Hextech Shrapnel Shells: Corki's basic attacks are permanently modified to deal bonus physical damage and magic damage.
- The Package: After 8 minutes have passed, The Package is delivered to both corners of Corki's fountain, which he can pick up after channeling for 1 second. Doing so grants him one cast of Special Delivery within the next 60 seconds, as well as 40% bonus movement speed out of combat prior to the ability being cast, after which The Package goes on cooldown before being delivered once more.
- Phosphorous Bomb: Corki launches a bomb at the target area, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit. The bomb reveals the area as it travels and for 6 seconds afterward, as well as all affected enemies.
- Valkyrie: Corki dashes to the target location, dropping bombs that leave up to 4 blazing patches along his path, depending on the distance traveled. The fire lasts for 2 seconds, dealing magic damage to enemies that remain in the area every half-second, for a maximum of 5 ticks of damage.
- Special Delivery: Corki dashes to the target location with extreme speed, knocking aside all enemies he hits while leaving behind a trail that lasts 5 seconds, slowing enemies within by 90% and dealing magic damage every second. Additionally, casting Special Delivery instantly resets the cooldown on Valkyrie.
- Gatling Gun: Corki activates his Gatling gun, spraying bullets in a cone in front of him for 4 seconds, dealing physical damage in front of him every half-second and reducing his targets' armor each time, stacking up to 8 times. Gatling Gun does not hinder Corki's actions, and its cone remains in front of him as he moves.
- Missile Barrage: Corki fires a missile in a line that explodes if it hits an enemy, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies. Every third missile Corki fires is a Big One, dealing 50% additional damage and doubling its explosion range. Corki stores a charge of Missile Barrage periodically, up to a maximum of 7 stored at once, and starts with 7 missiles every time he respawns.
Key: Base | Arcade Corki