|“||Death from above!||„|
|“||I'm up to snuff, and gots me an ace machine!||„|
The yordle pilot Corki loves two things above all others: flying, and his glamorous mustache... though not necessarily in that order. After leaving Bandle City, he settled in Piltover and fell in love with the wondrous machines he found there. He dedicated himself to the development of flying contraptions, leading an aerial defense force of seasoned veterans known as the Screaming Yipsnakes. Calm under fire, Corki patrols the skies around his adopted home, and has never encountered a problem that a good missile barrage couldn’t solve.
The fearless protagonist of a 1980s top-down shooter, Corki resists Veigar's battle bosses the same way he resists being shot down by thousands of glowing bullets—move fast, and shoot everything before it shoots him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B
Name: Corki, The Daring Bombardier
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely somewhere in his 60's)
Classification: Yordle, Member of the Screaming Yipsnakes | Arcade Novice
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Skilled fighter pilot, Explosion Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (Via Phosphorus Bomb), Fire Manipulation, Statistics Reduction (Durability Reduction Via Gatling Gun), Enhanced Senses (Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight, All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Illusion Creation (Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle), Longevity
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level
Range: Dozens of meters with standard shells and Phosphorous Bombs, Hundreds of meters with missiles
Standard Equipment: Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line (ROFL) Copter, Hextech Missiles, Incendiary Bombs, Phosphorus Bombs
Intelligence: High (Has dozens of years of combat experience serving in the Bandle City Expeditionary Force, Has an expansive knowledge of engineering and techmaurgy comparable to that of Heimerdinger)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Hextech Munitions: Corki's basic attacks are permanently modified to deal both physical damage and magic damage.
- Phosphorus Bomb: Corki launches a bomb at the target area, dealing magic damage to enemies hit. The bomb reveals the area as it travels, as well as all affected enemies.
- Valkyrie: Corki dashes to the target location, dropping bombs that leave up to 3 blazing patches along his path, depending on the distance traveled. Any enemies that remain in the area are dealt magic damage.
- Special Delivery: Corki dashes to the target location with extreme speed, knocking aside all enemies hit leaving behind a fire trail. Any enemies that remain in the area are slowed and dealt magic damage.
- Gatling Gun: Corki activates his gatling gun and sprays bullets in a cone in front of him, dealing equal parts physical and magic damage and reducing his targets' armor and magic resistance. Gatling Gun does not hinder Corki's actions and its cone remains in front of him as he moves.
- Missile Barrage: Corki fires a missile in a line that explodes if it hits an enemy, dealing magic damage in an area. Every third missile Corki fires is a Big One, dealing increased damage and increasing its explosion radius.
Key: Base | Arcade