The Core Cannon is the main weapon in the Space Invaders franchise used to destroy the Invaders. Not much is known about it, but Get Even expanded upon its story, saying that it was created as a last resort against the Aliens. Although it was successful, it quickly started an arms race that lead to major wars among humanity.
In Infinity Gene, the Cannon is now more of a ship in itself with various different forms.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Unknown | At least 7-B | Low 7-B
Name: Core Cannon (Named in Get Even), "Classic" (Named in Infinity Gene)
Origin: Space Invaders
Age: At least 30
Classification: Spaceship, Ultimate Weapon
Attack Potency: Small Town level (Can vaporizes big UFOs instantly) | Unknown | At least City level (Superior to any weapons humans possessed) | Small City level (Can vaporizes gigantic UFOs)
Speed: At least Superhuman, possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge lightning bolts) | Unknown, possibly Massively Hypersonic+ | Unknown | At least Hypersonic+ (Can outrace explosions), possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with lightning bolts) or higher (Can keep up with ships like Black Fly and Silver Hawk, but it's unknown how fast they were in said crossover)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Unknown | Unknown | At least City Block level | Small City level
Stamina: Extremely high, likely Endless
Range: Few Dozen meters
Standard Equipment: Ships
Weaknesses: Can only move horizontally | Same | Unknown | None Notable
- Can vaporize both normal UFOs and Gigantic Ones
- Defeated countless Invaders
- Can outrace explosions
Shot: Fires a regular shot, capable of vaporizing ships
Time Stop: Can stop the time for a few seconds
- Rapid: rapidly fires beams.
- Search: fires curving lasers toward the enemy.
- Wave: fires a shockwave that spreads horizontally.
- Lock-On: locks on to enemies at the front and back and fires a homing laser.
- Gravity: fires a black hole that increases in power as it sucks in enemy shots.
- Round: fires an energy blast that destroys enemy shots located opposite to the ship's direction of travel.
- Field: Automatically attacks enemies within an expanded field. The power of the attacks will increase if the field's size is cut in half.
- Option: Probes known as 'options' accompany the ship, eliminating enemy fire and attacking at your command.
- Variable: Fires an angularly adjustable laser cutter.
- Silver Hawk
- Inter Gray
- Black Fly
- Classic: fires a power beam that stops the time around enemies. (Cannot be powered up)
Key: Original | Extreme | Get Even | Infinity Gene