As the main antagonist of Puella Magi Tart Magica, Corbeau displays an uncanny speed, ability, and intelligence that can even endanger Tart and her allies. Though she allies herself with England in the Hundred Year War, her name is French and intentions are unknown.
Powers And Stats
Classification: Magical Girl
Powers And Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Immortality (Types 2, 6 and 7), Magic, Weapon Creation, Weapon Enhancing, Healing (Mid level. Healed after Riz destroyed her head), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Magic Detection, Gets stronger when critically damaged, Energy Projection, Portal Creation, Pain Inhibition, Power Bestowal. Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, and Status Effect Inducement (This includes Resistance to Power Nullification), unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance. Damage Reflection, Stamina Depletion Reflection, Disease Manipulation (With La Danse Macabre), Lightning Creation, Summoning (Can summon thousands of familiar knights), Dream Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Absorption, Curse Manipulation, BFR, and Time Manipulation (Her spells could affect people from the past and drag people from the future. Can create Time Paradoxes that would be able to wipe people from existence if let unchecked.)
Attack Potency: City Level (Officially rated as a 3 in the second volume of the Tart manga, putting her on the same league as Kyoko), Country level with Dream Manipulation and Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created a false France within the confines of a Dream Barrier curse inflicted on Tart during The Chiming Bell That Transcends Time event.)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Rated as a 4.5 in speed making her incredibly faster than Homura Akemi and somewhat faster than Kyoko Sakura, had to be ganged up by three magical girls in order for them to stand a chance due to her abilities and speed.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: City Class
Stamina: Unknown, At least Superhuman (Stamina Depletion Reflection makes her hard to rate in terms of pure stamina, although her 4 rating suggests that it is absurdly high)
Range: At least dozens of meters, possibly higher. Up to a 50 meters radius with her damage and stamina depletion reversal. At least a kilometer with La Danse Macabre. (Encompassed an entire battlefield.) Several dozens of kilometers with BFR, several thousands of kilometers with Pocket Reality Manipulation, Multi-Continental across time with Dream Manipulation (The spell affected Tart who was in medieval France while Iroha and Yachiyo were in modern Japan.)
Standard Equipment: Several feather projectiles, a grimorie.
Intelligence: Genius (Excellent planner that had been prepared for Tart's arrival, who is leagues above her, and nearly succeeded. Created a grimorie countaining information on both Magic and Curses [Which she dubbed Black Magic] and essentially copied most witch abilities through sheer study. Created spells capable of working even in different time periods to the afflicted.)
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Damage Reflection: As the name suggests, she has the unique ability to reflect damage to her enemies.
- Stamina Depletion Reflection: Similar to her damage reflection, she reflects any stamina loss to her enemy, and in the case of magical girls, also to their soul gems)
- La Danse Macabre: Creates an accelerative variation of the black plague that can infect an entire battlefield at once. This version is so potent that the body would be rendered dead (Or in the case of a magical girl, unusable.) in a few moments. Healing and Regeneration do not work on this variation.
- Dream Barrier: Extremely akin to a Witch's Barrier ability, the Dream Barrier is based on victim's current mental condition. As such, fears and worries are magnified extremely, even if they aren't necessarily logical. For example, events that should have been victories turn into losses, even if it was mathematically unlikely to turn out so. Death or damage within the Dream Barrier becomes reality, so beware.
- Absorption: In the Dream Barrier, as a sort of protection, if the inflicted or others dragged into the world speak about the grimorie or the nature of the world, they would be instantly absorbed by it.
- BFR: The Dream Barrier can take in people around the inflicted or where the spell is cast, reaching up to an entire city and army.