|“||You're an adept—just another blight to wipe from the Earth!||„|
Copen is the son of a famous scientist whose research detailed the dangerous threat that adepts pose to society. To honor the dying wish of his late father, Copen fights to eradicate all adepts from the world.
While he may be a normal human without any septimal powers, his technological prowess and combat abilities exceed that of many adepts.
Since the events of the last game, Copen has completely revamped his gear. His new gear is designed for maximum mobility, which allows him to dash through the air and perform mid-air attacks like never before. He is also now accompanied by Lola, a combat bot that aids his offense, defense, and mobility.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C | At least High 8-C, likely 8-B
Name: Copen/Acura Kamizono, "The Adept Slayer"
Origin: Azure Striker Gunvolt
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Power Nullification, Power Mimicry, Duplication, Healing, Portal Creation, Insect Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Hair Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Metal Manipulation
Attack Potency: Building level (On par with Gunvolt, who destroyed Nova "The Mighty". Has fought and defeated many of Sumeragi's adepts). | At least Large Building level, likely City Block level (On par with Gunvolt.)
Speed: FTL+ (Fast enough to fight on equal terms with Gunvolt. ) | FTL+ (On par with Gunvolt.)
Lifting Strength: Average Human
Striking Strength: Building Class (Possesses the Septimosome of some of Sumeragi's strongest adepts). | At least Large Building Class (Possesses power of adepts stronger than previous adepts.)
Durability: At least Building level (Withstood the brunt of Asimov's Voltaic Chains attack, this same attack is able to instantly incapacitate Gunvolt in gameplay). | At least Large Building level, likely City Block level (On par with Gunvolt.)
Stamina: Superhuman (Highly mobile on his own, and his gear helps him retain his stamina).
Range: Several meters with his gun and projectile-based attacks.
Standard Equipment: Border (his revolver), Meganteleon (his custom armor), a drone named Lola, and multiple Septimosomes.
Intelligence: Extremely high. At the age of 14, he is more than capable of constructing weapons that can emulate the Septimosome of adepts he's fought. Is also very cunning.
Weaknesses: Relies on his gear to fight at his current level. Seriously biased, cold-hearted, and stubborn. Has a headstrong attitude that drives him to hunt down every adept.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Doppler Desire (ラストドプラー、, Lust Doppler): Copen's special attack, which he activates by chanting: "Hands defiled by sin / A body damned for deeds far done / Seek its salvation! Doppler Desire!". Upon completion, he summons four doppelganger apparitions that briefly circle around him. At the conclusion of this attack, Copen and any remaining copies will ram into the target with their shields. The doppelgangers will disappear at the end of this attack.
- Arrogant Radiance (アロガントファング、, Arrogant Fang): A weapon derived from Jota, Copen fires a laser cannon along the ground. Shortly afterwards, he fires a swirling lance.
- Blazing Bombers (ブレイジングバリスタ、, Blazing Ballista): A weapon derived from Viper, Copen shoots a flaming arrow that detonates three lingering explosions in its path of fire.
- Flesh Eater (ミリオンイーター、, Million Eater):A weapon derived from Stratos, Copen unleashes a slow-moving swarm of insects.
- Gorgon Gaze (ジェラシックゴルゴン、, Jealousic Gorgon): A weapon derived from Elise, Copen shines a beam of light in front of him.
- Lazy Laser (レイジーレーザー、, Lazy Laser): A weapon derived from Merak, Copen fires a giant laser into a wormhole that will reappear at different areas and at different angles on-screen.
- Power Grab (グリードスナッチャー、, Greed Snatcher): A weapon derived from Carrera, Copen fires two waves of three magnetic bullets.
- Shred Storm (ストライクソウ Strike Saw) Copen has the Bits rapidly slice through everything in his immediate surroundings, decimating everything nearby.
- Healing: Heals him back to full health.
- Hailstorm Blade: Creates ice swords that launch short-range slash waves, dealing increased damage should they both strike the target. This attack will home-in on tagged targets.
- Twintail Bunker: Creates two hair drills that can be thrust forwards or upwards to attack, or downwards to boost jumps. Tagging foes causes this weapon to create hair missiles to launch at them.
- Hydro Zapper: Creates two water orbs that release lasers of water similar to Milas' Hydro Zapper. The lasers will track a tagged foe even if they are tagged while the Hydro Zapper is in mid-flight.
- Broad Circuit The bits launch a wide-scale flurry of data similar to Teseo's Data Rain attack. The attack becomes more clustered and hits harder when attacking a tagged foe.
- Ferrous Fang: Launches a shot of blood-like substance. Upon impacting a target, they fly back to Copen and heal minor wounds. These blobs automatically fly towards tagged targets.
- Prism Break: The bits create and launch a prism similar to Ghauri's Prism Strike. Can be charged for increased size and damage, but will continue to consume energy until he fires the attack. This attack will follow "tagged" enemies.
- Vantage Raid: Launches ring-shaped shots similar to Galette Krone's Wheel Chakrams. Upon impact, they bind the target to prevent them from moving or retaliating. This attack will track anyone Copen has "Tagged" with his gun.
Key: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 | Azure Striker Gunvolt 2