|“||Ha ha ha ha ha! Yes! It is I who decides who lives and who dies! All living things are mere playthings to me! No one can comprehend my power and cunning!||„|
|~ Cooler to Goku|
Cooler (クウラ) is the main villain in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge and an emulation of him acts as the main villain in Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler. He is the older brother of Frieza, and the eldest son of King Cold. Much like his brother, he can push his body through transformations to increase his power. Also like his brother, Cooler gains a biomechanical final form, but is gained from merging with the Big Gete Star.
Power and stats
Tier: At least Low 4-C | 4-C | High 4-C | 4-C | High 4-C
Origin: Dragon Ball Movies
Age: Unknown (Older than Frieza)
Classification: Alien Tyrant
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Able to survive in space, Extreme heat resistance, High Pain tolerance, Master of Martial Arts, Chi Manipulation, Energy Projection, Can transform to release his power | All previous abilities, Regeneration (Low-High), Duplication, Adaptation, Energy Absorption, Teleportation | Energy Absorption, Can throttle the opponent in wires | Regeneration (Mid-High, able to regenerate from gas)
Attack Potency: At least Small Star level+ (Casually stomped Piccolo and fought evenly with Base Goku. Should be superior to Frieza's first three forms) | Star level (Slightly superior to Frieza) | Large Star level (Stomped Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta at the same time) | Star level (Knocked and throttled a weakened Super Saiyan Goku) | Large Star level+ (Managed to somewhat compete with Super Saiyan Cell Saga Goku)
Speed: At least FTL+, possibly Massively FTL in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed (Easily able to keep up with non-canon base Goku) | At least Massively FTL, likely Massively FTL+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed (Blitzed non-canon Kaio ken x20 Goku with ease) | Likely Massively FTL+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed (Capable of fighting against both non-canon SSJ Vegeta and Goku) | At least Massively FTL, likely Massively FTL+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed | Massively FTL+ (Capable of fighting the non-canon Z-Fighters during the Cell Games Saga)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Class XGJ | Class XGJ | Class XTJ | Class XGJ | Class XTJ+
Durability: At least Small Star level+ | Star level | Large Star level | Star level | Large Star level+ (Regeneration makes him difficult to kill)
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Standard melee range. At least Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. | Standard melee range. At least Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. | Standard melee range. At least Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. Multi-Universal with Instant Transmission. | Tens of meters. At least Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. | Standard melee range. Stellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable.
Intelligence: Mastery of various martial arts techniques and skills, years of experience fighting both powerful and diverse enemies who have various abilities and powers. Is a combat/tactical genius for the most parts.
Weaknesses: Cooler is boastful and arrogant, not unlike his brother. He becomes significantly weaker if his ki reserves are drained.
- Flight: Like almost all Dragon Ball Z characters, Cooler is able to fly through use of his ki.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.
- Core Smash: A heavy punch used by Meta-Cooler Core.
- Death Ball: A spark of ki that may grow to the size of a small moon.
- Supernova: In his final form, Cooler has the ability to gather tons of ki in seconds to create the supernova.
- Death Beam: Like most members of the Cold Family, Cooler has mastered the Death Beam.
- Chaotic Dead End: A variation of the Death Beam used on Piccolo.
- Death Chaser: In final form, Cooler punches the opponent in the stomach, followed by a knee and a back-punch, knocking the opponent to the ground. Then, Cooler kicks the opponent in the stomach.
- Lightning Attack: A downwards kick used as part of his Death Chaser.
- Death Flash: An energy wave Cooler used in his base form.
- Nova Chariot: A rush attack where Cooler is surrounded by a purple aura, very similar to Frieza's Nova Strike.
- Surprise Attack: The punch attack used by Cooler after using his Nova Chariot to fly through the Kaio-ken Kamehameha.
- Energy Absorption: The ability to take someone's energy and add it to their own. (Metal Cooler)
- Instant Transmission: (瞬間移動, Shunkan Idō; lit. "Instantaneous Movement", also translated as "Teleportation") is a technique for traveling long distances instantly. Used by Meta-Cooler.
Key: Base | Final Form (Super Evolution) | Meta-Cooler | Meta-Cooler Core | Ghost Warrior
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.