William Joseph Blazkowicz II, also known by his title of Commander Keen, is an eight-year old genius who maintains galactic laws, protects the universe, and battles against his archnemesis, Mortimer McMire. He is, notably, the grandson of William J. Blazkowicz, the protagonist of the Wolfenstein series.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-C, at least 9-C with weapons
Name: William Joseph Blazkowicz II, Billy Blaze, Commander Keen
Origin: Commander Keen
Age: Eight years old
Classification: Human hero and inventor
Powers and Abilities: Genius Intelligence
Attack Potency: Below Average Human level (He's only an eight-year old child), at least Street level with weapons (Capable of instantly killing Vorticon Grunts and other aliens, though tougher aliens require multiple shots and even tougher ones cannot be hurt at all. The Vorticon HyperPistol can fry aliens).
Speed: Normal Human with Transonic reactions (Can react to and dodge a Meep's attacks, which are soundwaves). Massively FTL+ travel speed with the Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket (Capable of rapidly traveling from the Earth to Mars, and later from our solar system to other star systems, eventually traveling to the Omegamatic, orbiting Korath III, a planet on the other side of the galaxy).
Lifting Strength: At least Below Average
Striking Strength: Below Average Class
Durability: Below Average Human level
Range: Tens of Meters with weapons.
- Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket: Keen's spaceship, built from common household materials, such as soup cans, rubber cement, and plastic tubing.
- ComputerWrist: A portable computer that Keen carries around on his wrist.
- Neural Stunner: Keen's main weapon following the events of the first trilogy. As opposed to the weapons he picked up then, the Neural Stunner is non-lethal, instead causing long-term stunning.
- Pogo Stick: A pogo stick, which Keen found on Mars, which allows him to jump several times his height with ease.
- Vorticon HyperPistol: A high-power, lethal weapon found by Keen on the Vorticon Mothership. Keen's HyperPistol has multiple settings; "Stun", "Disrupt", and "Fry to Delicate Brown".
Intelligence: Supergenius. Keen has an IQ of 314, and, with his extreme intelligence, he has created a variety of complex inventions out of household items, such as a spaceship capable of interstellar travel, a portable computer, and an energy-based weapon.
Weaknesses: Keen is only a child, and his weapons are limited by their ammunition. The Neutral Stunner is a non-lethal weapon.