Colossatron is a giant snake-like machine rampaging through an alternate Earth, on which there are 7 separate island-continents, with one country on each continent. The kaiju destroys every country, one city at a time, with the military attempting to destroy it, but failing each time.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 7-B
Origin: Colossatron: Massive World Threat
Classification: Robot, Kaiju
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability, Regeneration, Immortality (Type 6), fire breath, limited control over machinery (can move its Powercores), a one-robot army in terms of arsenal.
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Smashes through buildings without stopping) | City level (Its final attack can seemingly destroy a capital)
Speed: Superhuman (Faster than standard military helicopters) | Supersonic (Just slower than air-to-surface rockets)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Can carry tens of Powercores larger than tanks without slowing down)
Striking Strength: Multi-CIty Block Class | City Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Each Powercore can withstand tens of tank blasts, heavy weapons, and rockets the size of itself) | Unknown (Survives crashing into Earth with no damage whatsoever)
Stamina: Unlimited due to being a robot
Range: A couple of hundred meters with weapons
Standard Equipment: Powercores
Intelligence: Below Average. Its' only goal is to destroy and the only way it does so is by obliterating everything in its sight.
Weaknesses: Not too bright for a machine, can be destroyed with enough firepower, can only have one type of a weapon from each Powercore at a time
- Destroyed an alternate Earth, city by city, continent by continent
- Destroyed the powerful prototypes of the Doom Jet, Supertank, Gunship and General Moustache's own Mech (All of which are multiple times larger than a normal tank or helicopter)
Powercores are the body-segments of Colossatron, packing a powerful weapon inside. When one of them appear on your screen, you attach it to your beast. You can combine two Primary color Powercores to form a secondary Powercore (Example: Yellow+Blue=Green), which is more powerful than a Primary. Combining three Powercores of the same color turns the weapon into a more powerful version of the same weapon. Combine three different colors of the previously combined Powercores and you get an extremely powerful version of said weapon. There are six different Powercores, listed below.
- Red Powercore: One of the Three colors you find. It tends to have weapons involving ballistic projectiles
- Orange Powercore: Combine Red and Yellow to create this Powercore.It tends to have high-damage weapons.
- Yellow Powercore: The second of the Three colors you find. It tends to have weapons meant for accuracy against single targets
- Green Powercore: Combine Yellow and Blue to create this Powercore. It tends to have energy weapons.
- Blue Powercore: The last of the colors you find. It tends to focus on crowd control
- Purple Powercore: Combine Blue and Red to create this Powercore. It tends to have special devices like drones.