The term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception.
This can be manifested through a variety of different means, but are generally invoked through magical or psychic powers.
Extreme cases of this ability may lead to a mental overload, or, if one's mind is able to handle it, even Nigh-Omniscience.
For the specific type of clairvoyance related to perceiving the future, see the Precognition page.
- Dream Scying: The ability to see what happened in the past or future through one's dreams.
- Enhanced Sight: One is able to locate and perceive targets and distances far surpassing normal humans. This is one of the weakest forms of this ability and can also be treated as merely a type of Enhanced Sense.
- Psychic Navigation: Creating a mental map of the surrounding area and the area's contents.
- Visual Linking: Viewing something through someone else's eyes.
- Clairvoyant abilities often require focus and are thus impractical to use during a fight.
- The degree of one's clairvoyance may vary, with some providing extremely accurate images, while others may only receive vague or cryptic messages.
- May require another medium such as Tarot Cards or a Crystal Ball.
- This ability may be out of the user's control and provide uncontrollable or debilitating visions at the worst of times.