|“||I'll cryo-freeze you together with some English beef!||„|
|“||When you lose your way, you can blame the fairies.||„|
|“||I'm the strongest!||„|
Cirno (チルノ) is an ice fairy who first appeared on the second stage of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. As a fairy, she is exceptionally strong for her kind, matching the power of some weak youkai. However, compared to most of Gensokyo's residents, she's quite weak. Her personality is childish and she is sometimes considered stupid.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-C | At least 6-C, likely far higher
Origin: Touhou Project
Age: Over 60 years old
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Danmaku, Cold Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Can harm Phantoms and Evil Spirits with her regular attacks), Immortality (Type 8; as long as ice and cold exist she will always be revived, and a fairy can regenerate instantly when they die)
Attack Potency: Island level (Can throw huge ice spheres at speed nearing that of light) | At least Island level, likely far higher (Far stronger than her regular self. It is stated that her base form is but a shadow of the power of this form. Partially powered by Okina)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can lift huge spheres of ice) | At least Class 5
Striking Strength: Island Class | At least Island Class, likely far higher
Durability: Island level | At least Island level, likely far higher. Regeneration and immortality make her difficult to kill permanently)
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Weaknesses: Cirno is stupid and naive and can get discouraged easily.
- Manipulating Cold: Cirno has the power to manipulate cold, to the point of being able to easily freeze water. She is surrounded by a perpetual chilly aura that freezes her surroundings, and she can create large blocks of ice and icicles in an instant. In Fairy Wars, she was capable of instantly freezing enemy danmaku.
- Freeze Touch Me: Cirno lowers her own body temperature to freeze the air around her.
- Freezing Lasers: Cirno fires three beams of ice in three directions.
- Frost Pillars: Cirno creates a large amount of cold air at her feet, causing pillars of frost to burst from the ground and launch her opponent into the sky.
- Frozen Technique: Cirno shoots out a short-ranged wave of cold that freezes her opponent in place.
- Ice Charge: After surrounding herself with ice, Cirno charges at her opponent.
- Ice Kick: Cirno jumps and dramatically spinkicks her opponent while generating ice.
- Icicle Bomb: Cirno creates an unstable block of ice that approaches her enemy and shaters when it gets close.
- Icicle Rise: Creating pillars of ice at her feet, Cirno shoots them into the sky as projectiles.
- Icicle Shoot: Cirno rapidly fires a series of tiny icicles forwards.
- Icicle Sword: Cirno creates a sword from ice and strikes at her opponent with it.
- Little Iceberg: After forming blocks of ice in her hands, Cirno throws them at her opponents.
- Midsummer Snowman: Cirno rolls a ball of ice that grows bigger and bigger and throws itself at her opponent.
- Blowing Ice "Ice Tornado": Cirno spins in place to create a large tornado of snow and ice.
- Cold Body "Super Ice Kick": From the air, Cirno launches herself at her opponent to strike them with a spinning kick.
- Cold Sign "Insta-Freeze Beam": Cirno fires three powerful freezing beams in three directions.
- Freeze Sign "Freeze Atmosphere": Cirno lowers the temperature around her and attacks with frozen particles.
- Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze": Cirno shoots snowballs all around her, which freeze in mid-air before moving around after a brief delay.
- Frost Sign "Frost Columns": Cirno freezes all the ground around her and her opponent to freeze them in place.
- Ice Clump "Cold Sprinkler": Cirno creates a wave of extremely cold ice cubes that transform into lances of ice when she throws them at her opponent.
- Ice Clump "Great Crusher": Cirno creates a giant ice cube and slams it onto her opponent.
- Ice Sign "Fairy Spin": Spinning in place, Cirno fires icicles all around her.
- Ice Sign "Icicle Machine Gun": Cirno rapidly fires icicles from her hands.
- Ice Sign "Sword Freezer": After creating a sword from ice, Cirno charges at and thrusts at her opponent with it.
Key: Base | Tanned Cirno