Cinder was a convicted criminal who agreed to participate in Ultratech’s chemical weapons test in exchange for early parole. A failed experiment turned him into a being of living flame. He has now been offered freedom if he can defeat Glacius in the Killer Instinct tournament.
Powers and Abilities
Origin: Killer Instinct
Classification: Human, fire being
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level (Tanked hits from Glacius)
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Trained in close quarters combat
Weaknesses: Overconfident, and he can be harmed by acids and ice.
- Pyrobomb: Cinder throws a small plasma bomb projectile at various arcs at the opponent.
- Fire Flash: Cinder leaps into the air, kicking his enemy off the ground with a somersaulting attack.
- Trailblazer: Cinder transforms his body into a spinning fireball, charging forwards.
- Inferno: Cinder ejects a flamethrower-like stream of chemical fire from his hand.
- Fission: Cinder smashes two Pyrobombs together, exploding them.