Chronomon is an Ultra-level Digimon and the final boss of Digimon World: DS. Despite being one of the strongest Digimon in the series, and being one of the very few Ultra level Digimon, very little is known on it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C
Name: Chronomon Destroy Mode/Holy Mode
Age: Unknown, though likely pretty young.
Classification: Ultra-level Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Can call upon Meteors to fall on the enemy, Healing, Can generate bombs, Paralyzation, Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement, Life Force Absorption, Can lower the foes's intelligence, Sword Mastery, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation via Raihimon's Schwarz Lehrsatz., Death Manipulation via AncientSphinxmon's Necro Eclipse, Explosion Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Morality Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Sealing, Mind Manipulation, Dimensional BFR (Can banish foes to the Dark Area where they are erased into nothingness. He can also imprison foes in the space-time stones or sends them to another universe), Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Power Nullification and Transmutation via Texture Blow, Time Travel, Teleportation, Summoning, Power Mimicry, Precognition, Attack Reflection, Illusion Creation, Existence Erasure, Durability Negation, Acid Manipulation, Power Nullification, Hellfire Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Enhanced Senses, Forcefield Creation, Sound Manipulation, Healing, Attack Nullification via Valdurmon's Purge Shine and Aurora Undulation.
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Far stronger than Destroy Mode), likely Multi-Universe level (Far more powerful than The Royal Knights and The Digimon Sovereigns, It was created to take down Yggdrasil and completely rewrite the Digital World. Should be much more powerful than the total sum of Susanoomon and Valdurmon due to being a fusion of the two)
Speed: FTL+ (Should be faster if not a par with Alphamon. Should be at least as quick as Koh/Sayo's team), likely Infinite (Should be comparable to Cerberumon who naturally inhabits the Dark Area in which lacks time)
Lifting Strength: Possibly Class Z via power-scaling (Should be at least as strong as BanchoLeomon)
Striking Strength: At least Universal Class+, likely Multi-Universal Class (Should be stronger than the total sum of Susanoomon and Valdurmon)
Durability: At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Several Kilometers with most of his attacks, likely Universal.
Standard Equipment: The YMIR project
Intelligence: Unknown, but being created to ovethrow Yggdrasil would likely mean he's a very capable fighter. Was able to easily outmatch both Alphamon and ClavisAngemon.
Weaknesses: None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Dreadful Night (Dread Night): Unleashes nightmares, draining the enemies life.
- Holy Flare: Annihilates an area with a pillar of light.
- Vanishing Touch (Dark Vanish): Devastates an AoE with dark energy.
- Avenger (Cool Avenger): Increases own speed.
- Sacred Game (Pray of God): Prays to heal itself with sacred light.
- Power Sucker (Power Sink): Uses dark power to decrease the attack of an enemy.
- Gusty Blade (Wind Blade): Slices an enemy with a wind blade.
- Ghoulish Bind (Ghoul Bind): Binds one zone with dark power, inflicting Paralyze.
- Corona: Immolates an AoE in fire.
- Finger Bomb: Launches a bomb at an enemy.
- Venom Ball (Poison Hole): Sends poison into one zone, inflicting Poison.
- Starlight Explosion: An attack in which flames are emitted from the mouth by the power of its wings.
- Final Heal
- God Cross
- Mega Meteor Fall
- Holy Flare
- Power Shine
- Chronos Crop
- Purifying Light
Notable Inherited Skills
- Texture Blow: Chronomon strikes an opponent, reducing them to an 8-Bit sprite, drastically reducing their physical strength and durability while sealing all of their powers.
- Absolute Zero: One of AncientGarurumon's signature attacks, it reduces the surroundings to absolute zero with a powerful laser, halting everything down to the movement of electrons in an instant.
- Schwarz Lehrsatz: Raihimon's signature attack, it disables all of the laws of physics and bends them to Chronomon's will in order to annihilate the target.
- Zone Deleter: One of Velgemon's special attacks, it generates a powerful gust of wind that blows the target along with the space around them into a pocket dimension.
- Master of Darkness: Velgemon's other special attack, it allows the converts the target's nature to that of darkness and allowing Susanoomon to manipulate them at will.
- Rain Stream: One of Ranamon's signature attacks, it generates a rainstorm that drains the stamina and physical strength of those within it.
- Electron Cannon: One of MetalKabuterimon's signature attacks, it fires a high-speed positron laser that obliterates any sort of matter struck.
- Pandora Dialogue: An attack used by AncientWisemon's previous form, Wisemon, it imprisons the target within Wisemon's space-time stones for eternity.
- Freezing Blizzard: AncientMegaTheriummon's signature attack, it creates a massive blizzard that reduces the temperature of everything caught within to absolute zero, stopping all atomic movement.
- Generous Mirror: One of Mercurymon's signature attacks, it reflects the target's attack back at them. An alternate version, called Offset Reflector, allows Chronomon to absorb the attack and use it as its own with its characteristics reversed (i.e. a light-elemental attack would become a darkness-elemental attack).
- Grau Lärm: An attack used by Dobermon, one of AncientSphinxmon's previous forms, it is a powerful roar that seals the powers of all foes in range.
- Laplace's Demon: AncientWisemon's signature attack, it imprisons the target in the spirit world for eternity.
- Supernova: AncientVolcamon's signature attack, it generates antimatter to plunge into the target, causing them to explode with the force of a miniature big bang.
- Necro Eclipse: AncientSphinxmon's ultimate attack, it envelops the target in darkness to kill them instantly.
- Pandora Dialogue: An attack used by AncientWisemon's previous form, Wisemon, it preserves the target's attacks within space and time itself before replaying them back at Chronomon's foes at high speed.
- Rumble Blend: Sakkakumon's signature attack, it allows Chronomon to absorb a single element of its choosing, absorbing an oncoming attack of a corresponding element to make Chronomon's own. However, this move can only absorb a single element at once, and can thus be bypassed if its opponent were to use multiple elemental attacks at once or if they use an attack of a different element than Chronomon anticipates.
- Seismic Sledge: Grumblemon's signature attack, Susanoomon smashes his target, turning them to stone and shattering them in one attack.
- Schwarz Strahl: An attack used by Dobermon, one of AncientSphinxmon's previous forms, it fires a black beam that instantly penetrates an opponent's body and destroys their soul in the process.
- Starlight Velocity: One of MagnaGarurumon's signature attacks, Chronomon charges at his opponent at faster-than-light speeds, instantly erasing anything that comes in contact with the bands of light that form around him in the process.