Introduced in the first game but only playable in the second, Motochika is the anchor-wielding pirate king of Shikoku. He rules his land along with his subordinates who affectionately call him "Aniki" (big brother).
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-B | 5-A
Name: Chosokabe Motochika, "The Demon of Shikoku"
Origin: Sengoku Basara
Age: In his 20s
Classification: Human, Pirate Leader
Speed: Sub-Relativistic with Sub Relativistic+ Combat and Attack Speed (Fought equally with Masamune and was flying at the same speed he was)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Country Class | Large Planet Class
Stamina: Very high (Able to fight for roughly half a day straight despite being repeatedly beaten by Hideyoshi)
Range: Several meters, likely higher
Standard Equipment: His anchor-like spear
Intelligence: Engineering genius, able to lead a large army of pirates
Weaknesses: A bit overconfident
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Chain Shot: Motochika throws his anchor, then pulls it, grabbing up his foe and attacks them. Attack numbers are increased as his level goes up. Can combo with Heave Ho'.
- Heave Ho: Motochika swings his flaming anchor overhead then side to side.
- Going Fishing: Motochika slams the ground, and a fish net grab his foes.
- Rigging Swinging: Motochika rides his anchor and dash through enemies.
- Nine Tails: Motochika swings his anchor with great speed.
- Thunder Clap: Motochika swings his flaming anchor over his head then slams it to the ground, creating an explosion.
- Surf's Up: Motochika rides his anchor, leaving burning trails on the ground. Motochika cannot block or dodge during this technique.
Keys: Anime | Game