|“||Woe betides the day when Cho'Gath grows weary of the League.||„|
From the moment Cho'Gath first emerged into the harsh light of Runeterra's sun, the beast was driven by the most pure and insatiable hunger. A perfect expression of the Void's desire to consume all life, Cho'Gath's complex biology quickly converts matter into new bodily growth—increasing its muscle mass and density, or hardening its outer carapace like organic diamond. When growing larger does not suit the Void-spawn's needs, it vomits out the excess material as razor-sharp spines, leaving prey skewered and ready to feast upon later.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, Unknown maximum potential | At least High 6-C, Unknown maximum potential
Name: Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Voidborn | Member of the Battlecast Army
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Self-Healing (Via Carnivore), Can create spikes, Sound Attacks, Adaptation, Size Manipulation (Can increase his size by eating and absorbing matter), Limited Power Nullification (Via Feral Scream) | The same, plus can fire missiles
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level (Generally considered one of the strongest champions in the League, which would make him considerably stronger than Garen), Unknown maximum potential (Can supposedly grow indefinitely if allowed to continue consuming life, though his maximum size, if any, is unknown), Feast ignores conventional durability | Large Island level (Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath's Feral Scream exerts 451 exawatts, or almost 108 gigatons of TNT per second), Unknown maximum potential, Feast ignores conventional durability
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), Unknown maximum potential, Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (In the 'Season One Cinematic' he easily launched 17 men in full plate mail armor), Unknown maximum potential | At least Class M (His size alone warrants this), Unknown maximum potential
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class+ (Brought down a giant stone turret with only a few strikes), likely much higher (As he grows, the power of his strikes increases, but the extent to which they increase is unknown) | Large Island Class
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level, Unknown maximum potential (Can supposedly grow indefinitely if allowed to continue consuming life, though his maximum size, if any, is unknown) | Large Island level, Unknown maximum potential
Range: Standard melee range, several meters with Vorpal Spikes, dozens of meters with Feral Scream and Rupture (Attack range is proportional to his size and increases accordingly) | Standard melee range, Several kilometers with ranged attacks
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (Shows a high amount of intelligence compared to most other Voidborn)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Cho'Gath strikes the opponent with his claws. Augmented by Vorpal Spikes.
- Carnivore: Whenever Cho'Gath kills an enemy unit or structure, he recovers health and mana.
- Rupture: Cho'Gath causes the target area to rupture after a 0.625 seconds delay, knocking up enemies hit for 1 second, slowing them by 60% for 1.5 seconds afterwards and dealing magic damage.
- Feral Scream: Cho'Gath roars in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies in a cone and silencing them for a short duration.
- Vorpal Spikes: Whenever Cho'Gath performs a basic attack, he will launch spikes dealing magic damage to enemies in a line in front of him.
- Feast: Cho'Gath attempts to eat the target enemy, dealing true damage. Against non-champions, the base damage is increased to 1000, and killing one refunds 50 mana and halves Feast's cooldown. If Feast kills its target Cho'Gath gains Feast stacks up to a maximum of 6. Cho'Gath loses half of his Feast stacks, rounded up, upon death. Each stack grants him bonus health, bonus attack range, and increased size. Killing an enemy with Feast at maximum stacks heals Cho'Gath for the amount of bonus health granted by the victim's Feast stacks.
Key: Base | Battlecast Prime