|“||Woe betides the day when Cho'Gath grows weary of the League.||„|
There is a place between dimensions, between worlds. To some it is known as the Outside, to others it is the Unknown. To those that truly know, however, it is called the Void. Despite its name, the Void is not an empty place, but rather the home of unspeakable things - horrors not meant for minds of men. Cho'Gath is a creature born of the Void, a thing whose true nature is so awful most will not speak its name. Its fellows have been poking at the walls that divide dimensions for a crack, a way into Runeterra, where they can visit their own personal paradise of horror upon the world. They are called the Voidborn, creatures so ancient and terrible that they have been removed from history altogether. It is rumored that the Voidborn command vast armies of unspeakable creatures on other worlds, that they were once driven from Runeterra by powerful magic lost to antiquity.
If such tales are true, then the rumors that follow must be equally true - that one day, the Voidborn will return. Even now, something dark stirs in Icathia. Cho'Gath, an alien creature of malice and violence, causes all but the most stalwart to cringe in fear. Cho'Gath even appears to feed on its predations, growing and swelling as it gorges itself. Worse yet, the creature is intelligent, perhaps greatly so, hinting at the sentient horror of the Void.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, Unknown maximum potential | At least High 6-C, Unknown maximum potential
Name: Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Voidborn | Member of the Battlecast Army
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Self-Healing (Via Carnivore), Can create spikes, Sound Attacks, Size Manipulation (Can increase his size by eating and absorbing matter), Limited Power Nullification (Via Feral Scream) | The same, plus can fire missiles
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level (Generally considered one of the strongest champions in the League, which would make him considerably stronger than Garen), Unknown maximum potential (Can supposedly grow indefinitely if allowed to continue consuming life, though his maximum size, if any, is unknown), Feast ignores conventional durability | Large Island level (Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath's Feral Scream exerts 451 exawatts, or almost 108 gigatons of TNT per second), Unknown maximum potential, Feast ignores conventional durability
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), Unknown maximum potential, Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (In the 'Season One Cinematic' he easily launched 17 men in full plate mail armor), Unknown maximum potential | At least Class M (His size alone warrants this), Unknown maximum potential
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class+ (Brought down a giant stone turret with only a few strikes), likely much higher (As he grows, the power of his strikes increases, but the extent to which they increase is unknown) | Large Island Class
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level, Unknown maximum potential (Can supposedly grow indefinitely if allowed to continue consuming life, though his maximum size, if any, is unknown) | Large Island level, Unknown maximum potential
Range: Standard melee range, several meters with Vorpal Spikes, dozens of meters with Feral Scream and Rupture (Attack range is proportional to his size and increases accordingly) | Standard melee range, Several kilometers with ranged attacks
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (Shows a high amount of intelligence compared to most other Voidborn)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Cho'Gath strikes the opponent with his claws. Augmented by Vorpal Spikes.
- Carnivore: Whenever Cho'Gath kills an enemy unit or structure, he recovers health and mana.
- Rupture: Cho'Gath causes the target area to rupture after a 0.625 seconds delay, knocking up enemies hit for 1 second, slowing them by 60% for 1.5 seconds afterwards and dealing magic damage.
- Feral Scream: Cho'Gath roars in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies in a cone and silencing them for a short duration.
- Vorpal Spikes: Whenever Cho'Gath performs a basic attack, he will launch spikes dealing magic damage to enemies in a line in front of him.
- Feast: Cho'Gath attempts to eat the target enemy, dealing true damage. Against non-champions, the base damage is increased to 1000, and killing one refunds 50 mana and halves Feast's cooldown. If Feast kills its target Cho'Gath gains Feast stacks up to a maximum of 6. Cho'Gath loses half of his Feast stacks, rounded up, upon death. Each stack grants him bonus health, bonus attack range, and increased size. Killing an enemy with Feast at maximum stacks heals Cho'Gath for the amount of bonus health granted by the victim's Feast stacks.
Key: Base | Battlecast Prime