Chie (ちえ) is the main character of the Yume Nikki fangame Lcd Dem.
You explore Chie's dreams to collect orbs, and you must get all the orbs to get the ending, but LCD DEM is one of the few games where not all effects are required. You go into the dream world by sleeping in Chie's bed and save by interacting with her diary on her desk. Additionally, going in the bed while in the dream world will bring Chie in the middle of a Nexus-like are where you can see how many Orbs you have collected.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 9-B. Unknown via waking up.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Teleportation, Immortality (Types 3 and 9. All of the Dream World is merely her dreams, and she will always come back from her "Real World" self if she is killed. Her death would also destroy the Dream World until she comes back)
Attack Potency: Likely Wall level (Can destroy and kill large enemies about this size). Unknown via waking up (When she wakes up, the whole Dream World is completely erased until she comes back, as her dreams vanish when she is awake. She can trigger this manually, although it is also triggered automatically when she "dies")
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Likely Wall Class
Durability: Likely Wall level. Immortality makes her hard to kill.
Range: Extended Melee Range
Standard Equipment: Her 13 effects
Weaknesses: None Notable
-Can cleaves in half large monsters
- Dog: She turns into a dog
- Pajama: Teleports her back to the Nexus
- Moon: Her head turns into a moon. She can thus produce light
- Axe: Her main method of attacking
- Waking Up: By pinching her cheek, Chie can wake up from the Dream, completely leaving the place and likely destroying it. She can go back to sleep at any point she desires, recreating the Dream and reappearing in it. If her Dream avatar were to die, she'd automatically wake up, destroying the Dream while doing so.