|“||If you stand in my way...I will kill you.||„|
|~ Charlie Nash|
Charlie Nash, known as Charlie or Nash dependent upon the game and region, is a character from Capcom's Street Fighter series of fighting games. He is a strong Captain in the United States Air Force and fighting injustice alongside his friend Guile.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C. At least High 7-A when determined | Low 7-C
Name: Charlie Nash
Origin: Street Fighter
Age: Unknown, probably in his early 30's when he "died"
Classification: Human, Captain in the United States Marine Corps | Genetically Enhanced Undead
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can use ki based attacks, Expert wrestler, Expert soldier and spy, Expert pilot | Limited teleportation, Mist creation, Can absorb ki based projectiles
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ via power-scaling (Comparable to Guile, Chun-Li barely managed to fight him off). At least Small Island level when determined (Managed to fight off Alpha M. Bison better than anyone else on the cast, with the exception of Ryu) | Small Town level+ (Capable of fighting Guile)
Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Can create sonic booms with ease and kept up with Chun-Li), likely higher (Managed to fight off Bison) | At least Supersonic+ (Can keep up with Guile)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+, exact level unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+. At least Small Island Class when determined | Small Town Class+ (Can trade blows with Guile)
Durability: Small Town level+ (Chun-Li could barely defeat him). At least Small Island level via power-scaling (Took a beating from Alpha 3 Bison but just barely) | Small Town level+ (Took hits from Urien)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Combat Genius
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Sonic Boom: Charlie throws a crescent-shaped wave of energy with one hand.
- Sonic Scythe: Charlie performs a backflip, kicking his opponent harshly as he does.
- Moonsault Slash: Charlie leaps into the air and performs a front-somersaulting slamming kick that moves him forward a fair distance and causes him to drop to the ground mid-kick.
- Sonic Move: Charlie teleports above, away or behind the opponent
- Tragedy Assault: Charlie performs a horizontal leap and grabs the opponent by the face and slams them into the ground. After infusing them with Ki, Charlie tosses them away.
- Judgement Saber: Charlie adjusts his glasses and dashes towards his opponent, he disappears and the opponent is enveloped in a black mist, from which he emerges behind them. The mist clears, and Charlie slams a vertical Sonic Hurricane into the opponent's head.
Key: Street Fighter Alpha | Street Fighter V