|“||If you stand in my way...I will kill you.||„|
|~ Charlie Nash|
Charlie Nash, known as Charlie or Nash dependent upon the game and region, is a character from Capcom's Street Fighter series of fighting games. He is a strong Captain in the United States Air Force and fighting injustice alongside his friend Guile.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 7-C
Name: Charlie Nash
Origin: Street Fighter
Age: Unknown, probably in his early 30's when he "died"
Classification: Human, Captain in the United States Marine Corps | Genetically Enhanced Undead
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can use ki based attacks, Expert wrestler, Expert soldier and spy, Expert pilot | Limited Teleportation, Mist creation, Can absorb ki based projectiles and Psycho Power
Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Can create sonic booms with ease and kept up with Chun-Li) | At least Supersonic+ (Can keep up with Guile)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+, exact level unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Small Town Class+ (Can trade blows with Guile)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Combat Genius
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Sonic Boom: Charlie throws a crescent-shaped wave of energy with one hand.
- Sonic Scythe: Charlie performs a backflip, kicking his opponent harshly as he does.
- Moonsault Slash: Charlie leaps into the air and performs a front-somersaulting slamming kick that moves him forward a fair distance and causes him to drop to the ground mid-kick.
- Sonic Move: Charlie teleports above, away or behind the opponent
- Tragedy Assault: Charlie performs a horizontal leap and grabs the opponent by the face and slams them into the ground. After infusing them with Ki, Charlie tosses them away.
- Judgement Saber: Charlie adjusts his glasses and dashes towards his opponent, he disappears and the opponent is enveloped in a black mist, from which he emerges behind them. The mist clears, and Charlie slams a vertical Sonic Hurricane into the opponent's head.
Key: Street Fighter Alpha | Street Fighter V
Note: Charlie does not scale to Alpha/SFV M. Bison from his fights with him because the latter was merely toying with him as he did not viewed him as a threat and Charlie himself said that his power can't catch up to Bison's.