|“||The light shall be blackened, and chaos shall reign.||„|
The veteran of countless battles on a thousand worlds, Chaos Knight hails from a far upstream plane where the fundamental laws of the universe have found sentient expression. Of all the ancient Fundamentals, he is the oldest and most tireless, endlessly searching out a being he knows only as “The Light.” Long ago the Light ventured out from the progenitor realm, in defiance of the first covenant. Now Chaos Knight shifts from plane to plane, always on the hunt to extinguish the Light wherever he finds it. A thousand times he has snuffed out the source, and always he slides into another plane to continue his search anew.
Upon his steed Armageddon, he rides, wading into battle with maniacal frenzy, drawing strength from the disorder of the universe. A physical manifestation of chaos itself, in times of need he calls upon other versions of himself from other planes, and together these dark horsemen ride into battle, as unstoppable as any force of nature. Only when the last Light of the world is scoured from existence will the search be ended. Where rides the Chaos Knight, death soon follows.
Powers and Stats
Name: Chaos Knight, Nessaj (Formerly in Dota)
Origin: Dota 2
Gender: Appears to be male, otherwise Genderless
Age: Older than the universe
Classification: Fundamental of Strong Force, Manifestation of Chaos
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 4, 8 and 9), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Reality Warping, Energy Projection, Spatial Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Teleportation, Magic, Can summon alternate versions of himself from other planes, Abstract Existence, Can travel to other planes of existence
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Range: Extended melee range with his blade, Dozens to hundreds of meters with spells, Cross-dimensional via summoning
Standard Equipment: His blade, His steed Armageddon
Intelligence: High (Being a veteran of countless battles on a thousand worlds, has an invaluable amount of fighting experience, having killed Keeper of the Light multiple times)
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes).
- Basic Attack: Chaos Knight strikes his enemy with his blade.
- Chaos Bolt: Throws a mysterious bolt of energy at the target unit. It stuns for a random duration and deals random damage.
- Reality Rift: Teleports Chaos Knight, any images he has and the target unit to a random point along the line between the two of you. Gives Chaos Knight bonus attack damage for one attack.
- Chaos Strike: Each of Chaos Knight's attacks has a chance to deal bonus damage and reduce the target's armor by 5 for 8 seconds.
- Phantasm: Summons several phantasmal copies of the Chaos Knight from alternate dimensions. There is a 50% chance an extra phantasm will be summoned. The phantasms deal full damage but take double damage.