In his quest for control and domination over the world, Chaos has become his own worst nightmare. Right after the Cataclysms, he existed as a renegade scientist who coveted Blizzard's powers and wanted to take control of the new Urth. But his desire to dictate the process of human evolution proved to be his undoing when he conducted a genetic experiment that went horribly wrong. Instead, he was turned into a hideously disgusting beast. Now he must do battle with and eliminate the other dino-beasts.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A, possibly higher
Name: Chaos, Shank Traff (see note)
Origin: Primal Rage
Age: Unknown, varies between millions to thousands depending on the source
Classification: Human mutated into a gigantic ape, God of decay, power, evolution, and earth
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characterisitics, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Regeneration (Unknown level, Can recover from any wounds not inflicted by another god, and it is unknown if even other gods can permanently kill him via conventional means.), Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Acidic bodily fluids, Able to spew noxious gas, Can vomit a sticky substance capable of trapping and harming his enemies, Telepathy, Some degree of resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Regularly fights against the other gods such as Blizzard, Capable of fending off both Slash Fang and Talon, Was considered to be a potentially valuable asset in the fight against Necrosan)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight with Armadon, the God of Thunder, who uses lightning and electrical currents as attacks)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class, possibly higher (Can damage the other gods with his fists, When Blizzard dodged one of his punches, he mused that if he hadn't, it would have sent him flying into space)
Durability: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Regularly takes hits from the other gods)
Stamina: Immense, as he will fight at every opportunity he can
Range: Several meters with melee attacks, hundreds of meters with projectiles, much higher with earthquakes
Standard Equipment: Human followers
Intelligence: Incredibly high as a human, though as an ape he becomes completely animalistic
Weaknesses: Relatively mindless. Also, a specific drum beat will cause him to calm down and revert to his human form
- Grab-'n'-Throw: Chaos grabs his foe by the neck before brutally slamming them into the ground.
- Power Puke: Chaos vomits a glob of deadly, sticky puke which both hurts enemies and can be used to trap them.
- Fart of Fury: Chaos does a handstand and farts a huge cloud of poisonous gas towards his opponent, stunning them should they catch a whiff of it. The stench is so awful, it can even stun gods, causing them to completely stop functioning for several seconds.
- Ground Shaker: Chaos jumps into the air before pounding his fists on the ground, splitting it open and tossing his enemies away from him.
- Flying Butt Slam: Chaos leaps into the air before landing on his foe, crushing them with his butt before bouncing off.
- Battering Ram: Chaos violently rams into his opponent with his shoulder, sending them flying and leaving them wide open to more attacks.
- Chomp a Human: Chaos scoops up one of his followers before gobbling them up in order to heal his wounds.
- Golden Shower: Chaos sprays his opponent with a stream of highly acidic urine, reducing them to nothing but bone in mere seconds.
- Cannonball: In order to celebrate his victory, Chaos does a cannonball into a nearby body of water. While this has no adverse effect on his foe, he does lethally poison the water supply for the locals.
- Da Churl: Chaos vomits an impossibly slow moving power puke, walking away before stepping into its path and sucking it back up, swallowing it. His enemies are so disgusted that they literally die.
Note: In the novel Primal Rage: The Avatars, Shank Traff is the name of Chaos' human form, as opposed to his avatar in the same way as others were to their gods. While nothing in Primal Rage II appears to directly contradict this, it is unknown if it was the game's original intention, as Shank Traff looks much different than Chaos' human form in his ending from the first game. However, given that said human version represents a fully healed Chaos while Shank does not, it is still definitely a possibility.