Centorea Shianus (セントレア・シアヌス, Sentorea Shianusu), also known as "Cerea" (セレア, Serea), is the third resident of Kimihito's home. She is very prim and proper, referring to herself as a self-proclaimed knight.
Powers and Stats
Name: Centorea Shianus, nicknamed "Cerea" by Kimihito
Origin: Monster Musume
Attack Potency: Wall level+ (Dented a steel door by ramming into it, destroyed a Semi-Truck by jumping on it)
Lifting Strength: Likely Peak Human or Class 1 (Can carry Miia, who weighs at least 400 kg)
Striking Strength: Wall Class+
Durability: Wall level+
Stamina: Very High
Range: Melee range, higher with bow
Standard Equipment: Two Dull Claymore, Bow and Arrows, Lance, Shield, Armor
Intelligence: Average, but skilled as a fighter
Weaknesses: Her honor can get in her way
- Rammed into an Iron Door, leaving a big dent in it.
- Regularly busts through walls and tables.
- Stomped a semi-truck into exploding.
- Cleanly cut a wooden door into pieces with her dull Claymore.
- Centaur physiology
- Superhuman Strength: Centorea possesses great strength, both in her horse half and her human half. She has been seen effortlessly lifting both Miia and Mero with one hand each. She is also strong enough to use a log as a weapon to knock a wild boar unconscious. She also displayed her strength during the full moon, when she broke the table and the floor by just stomping on it with a single hoof.
- Superhuman Speed: She also has great speed and agility. She is able to keep up with a speeding scooter, while carry a full grown human on her back. Her top speed is said to be 60 km/h (37.2823 mph).
- Superhuman durability: Centorea is shown to be durable enough to jump through a second-story window at high speed and land on the ground without any noticeable effect on her.
- Swordsmanship: Centorea is quite adept at swordplay, and is capable of making multiple rapid and precise slashes. This, combined with her strength, makes her capable of easily slashing through several plastic water gallons with a dulled sword, and cutting doors to pieces. She is skilled and strong enough to easily wield a two-handed Claymore with only one hand. Her skills extend to other bladed tools as well, as she was able to use two sickles to fully shear a Pan Faun in just a few fast slashes.
- Archery: She is also skilled with a bow and arrow; able to pin Papi to the wall with precise aim.