Celesteela is a dual-type Steel/Flying Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon. It is one of the Ultra Beasts, which were briefly found in Alola following the Aether Foundation Incident. It is the second heaviest Pokémon to date.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B, likely 5-B
Classification: Ultra Beast, Launch Pokémon, UB-04 Blaster
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Air Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Flight, Forcefield, Plant Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Life Draining, Sound Manipulation, minor Rock Manipulation, Healing, Immunity to Poison, Acid, and being Poisoned, Resistance to Normal, Flying, Bug, Steel, Psychic, Dragon, and Fairy Type moves, Especially resistant to Grass Type moves.
Attack Potency: Small Country level, likely Planet level (On par with other Ultra Beasts. Implied to have fought the Tapus. Ultra Beasts are stated to be a threat to all Pokémon. Threatened Alola to the point where Zygarde saw fit to leave Kalos and come to Alola)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Implied to be comparable to the Tapus and comparable to the other Ultra Beasts)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class, likely Planet Class
Durability: Small Country level, likely Planet level
Range: Extended melee range. Tens of kilometers with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: At least average
- Burned down entire forests.
- Reached outer space.
- Flash Cannon: Celesteela lets out a power flash of light, damaging the enemy.
- Heavy Slam: It uses its whole body to slam down the enemy.
- Giga Drain: Drains the life force of the enemy to add up to its own.
- Beast Boost: Boosts Celesteela's most proficient stat each time an opponent is knocked out.
- Wide Guard: Celesteela protects itself and its allies from widespread attacks.
For the full list of moves that Celesteela learns naturally, go here.