|“||Impossible, you say? Nonsense. Just wait till you see my calculations!||„|
A brilliant yet eccentric yordle scientist, Professor Cecil B. Heimerdinger is lauded as one of the most innovative minds and esteemed inventors Piltover has ever seen. Relentless in his work to the point of neurotic obsession, he is fascinated by mysteries that have confounded his contemporaries for decades, and thrives on answering the universe’s most impenetrable questions. Though his theories often appear opaque and esoteric, Heimerdinger believes knowledge should be shared, and is devoted to teaching all who desire it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Cecil B. Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 30's or 40's)
Classification: Yordle, Scientist, Inventor, Professor, Mechanic, Piltover Customs Co-Owner, Mecha Engineer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ingenious intelligence, Master engineer, Regeneration (Mid-low), Energy Projection (Via Turrets), Electricity-based attacks (Via Grenades), Can easily upgrade any machine, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Carries a large amount of equipment attached to a mechanical arm concealed within his hair)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Several meters with techStandard Equipment: Reverse-ratcheting magnetic box wrench, The D.I.N.G.R (Dangerously Inventive Neural Grenade Rocket arm, a mechanical arm concealed within his hair that carries all of his weapons and equipment), H-28G Evolution Turrets/H-28Q Apex Turrets, Hextech Micro-Rockets, CH-1 Concussion Grenades/CH-3X Lightning Grenades
Intelligence: Genius (Regarded as one of the most, if not the most, intelligent champions in the League)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Heimerdinger throws a wrench at the opponent.
- Techmaturgical Repair Bots: Heimerdinger grants nearby allied champions and H-28G Evolution Turrets bonus health regeneration. Allies continue to benefit from Techmaturgical Repair Bots for 5 seconds after leaving their effective range or upon Heimerdinger's death.
- H-28G Evolution Turret: Heimerdinger stores a Spare Part periodically, consuming a stack to deploy an H-28G Evolution Turret at the target location. Turrets have short-ranged basic attacks, prioritizing Heimerdinger's attack target if within range and then the closest enemy. Additionally, each turret has a charge, gaining 6.25% of its maximum charge each second and an additional percentage on each basic attack. At full charge, if there are enemies in range, the turret consumes its charge to fire a long-ranged laser beam that deals magic damage to all enemies it passes through. Turrets deactivate if Heimerdinger moves far enough away from them for more than 8 seconds. Up to 3 turrets can be deployed at a time, and deploying a fourth turret destroys the oldest one.
- H-28Q Apex Turret: Heimerdinger constructs the Apex Turret, which lasts for 8 seconds. Its basic attacks splash to enemies around the main target, slow affected enemies by 25% for 1 second and generate 20% beam charge per hit, and its beam attack is twice as wide. The Apex Turret does not count toward Heimerdinger's turret limit.
- Hextech Micro-Rockets: Heimerdinger unleashes a wave of 5 rockets that converge to the target location and fan beyond it up to a maximum range, with each rocket dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits. Enemies can be hit by multiple missiles, with each rocket beyond the first dealing 20% damage against champions and monsters.
- Hextech Rocket Swarm: Heimerdinger launches 4 waves of rockets in quick succession.
- CH-1 Concussion Grenade: Heimerdinger hurls a grenade at the target location, dealing magic damage upon impact to all nearby enemies and slowing them by 35% for 2 seconds. Enemies close to the center of the grenade's impact are also stunned for 1.25 seconds.
- CH-3X Lightning Grenade: Heimerdinger hurls a grenade that bounces up to 3 times, exploding each time in a larger area and Slow icon slowing enemies hit by 80%. Enemy champions can only be damaged by the grenade once, but can be slowed and stunned multiple times if circumstances permit.
- UPGRADE!!!: Heimerdinger empowers his next basic ability, placing it on the same cooldown as its basic form but making it free to cast. After Heimerdinger has had UPGRADE!!! active for 3 seconds without using another ability, he can reactivate it to cancel the empowerment and put it on a 3 second static cooldown. UPGRADE!!! only goes on its normal cooldown if Heimerdinger uses an empowered ability.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Ring: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and ability power. Restores 4 mana upon killing an unit.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Morellonomicon: Grants bonus mana, ability power, and cooldown reduction. Additionally, kills and assists restore 20% maximum mana, and dealing magic damage to an enemy champion below 35% health inflicts Grievous Wounds to them for 8 seconds. Grievous Wounds is a debuff that reduces all healing received by 40%.
- Zhonya's Hourglass: Grants bonus armor, ability power, and cooldown reduction.
- Stasis: Puts the user in stasis for 2.5 seconds, rendering them untargetable and invulnerable for the duration, but also unable to move, attack, cast spells, or use items during this time.
- Void Staff: Grants bonus ability power, and causes magic damage to ignore 35% of the target's magic resistance.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.