|“||Though she may have appeared the innocent flower, she was the serpent under it.||„|
Cassiopeia is a terrifying creature - half woman, half snake - whose slightest glance brings death. The youngest daughter of one of Noxus' most influential families, she was once a beautiful and cunning temptress capable of manipulating the hardest heart. Transformed by the venom of an ancient Shuriman tomb guardian, she continues to serve Noxian interests as she always has, just in a more... visceral way.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-C, possibly 7-B
Name: Cassiopeia Du Couteau, The Serpent's Embrace
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Late 20's to early 30's)
Classification: Lamia (Formerly human, cursed by Shuriman magic), Temptress, Noxian Noblewoman
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Poison Manipulation, Can turn enemies to stone, Regeneration (Mid-low), Enhanced Senses, Zoolingualism (snakes), Expert manipulator and diplomat | All previous powers significantly increased plus Matter Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Cyborgization, Flight, and Electricity Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | At least Town level (Stronger than her previous form by a significant amount, Should be comparable to Eternum Rek'Sai), possibly City level (Capable of causing cities to crumble)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Likely Immeasurable (Comparable to Eternum Nocturne)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Effortlessly lifted a full grown man off the ground with one hand) | Class 100 (Her size alone warrants this)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Town Class, possibly City Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Town level, possibly City level
Range: Several meters with magic
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Cassiopeia fires a bolt of arcane magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Serpentine Grace: Cassiopeia cannot purchase boots, but instead gains bonus movement speed.
- Noxious Blast: After a 0.4-second delay, Cassiopeia blasts the target area with Noxious Poison, dealing magic damage every second for 3 seconds to all enemies it hits. Cassiopeia gains bonus movement speed that decays over 3 seconds if Noxious Blast hits an enemy champion.
- Miasma: Cassiopeia spits forth eight bolts of venom in an arc, leaving toxic clouds of Debilitating Poison where they hit the ground for 5 seconds. Miasma has a minimum cast range. Debilitating Poison deals magic damage to enemies standing upon it every second, also grounding them and applying a slow that decays over the area's duration.
- Twin Fang: Cassiopeia launches her fangs at the target enemy, dealing magic damage. If Twin Fang kills its target, it refunds its mana cost. If the target is poisoned, Twin Fang deals bonus magic damage and heals Cassiopeia.
- Petrifying Gaze: After a brief delay, Cassiopeia blasts enemies in a cone in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit. Enemies facing Cassiopeia are stunned for 2 seconds upon being hit by Petrifying Gaze, and all other affected enemies are instead slowed by 40% for the same duration.
- Deadly Cadence: Casting a spell causes any subsequent spell casts within 5 seconds to cost 10% less mana, stacking up to 5 times.
- Aspect of the Serpent: Cassiopeia generates a stack of Aspect of the Serpent once every 6 seconds (10 times per minute) and for every second that an enemy champion is poisoned by her abilities, up to a maximum of 500 stacks. Cassiopeia empowers herself in different ways when she reaches certain milestones:
- Aspect of the Serpent One 100 Stacks: + 5% AP, and Twin Fang now heals.
- Aspect of the Serpent Two 250 Stacks: + 5% AP, for a total of + 10% AP, and + 25% cooldown reduction.
- Aspect of the Serpent Three 500 Stacks: + 20% AP, for a total of + 30% AP.