Cassie Lockheart is a third-year student at East Genetics. She is currently ranked 1st among all East Genetics third-year students, as well as being ranked #4 (pre- Chiffon's death #5) of the world's top five strongest Pandora. She is a member of Platoon 13.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 8-C
Name: Cassie Lockheart, "Godspeed of the East"
Age: 18 years
Classification: Human, Pandora
Attack Potency: At least Large Building level (Much stronger than regular pandora)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Can reach speeds of Mach 3 with Stigma Amplification)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Large Building Class
Durability: At least Large Building level (Much more stronger than regular pandora)
Stamina: Extremely high
- Falchion - A pair of long, arm-mounted blades.
- Cassie possesses five Stigmata, three of which are Heroic Stigmata, and has a 90% compatibility rate with those three Stigmata. Her compatibility with normal Stigmata is said to be over 90%.
- Cassie is an Accel-type Pandora and is able to perform a No-Interval Triple Accel. According to Julia, its force is roughly 30 Stigma Power, equivalent to 300 horsepower. *Cassie's Triple Accel is said to be over two times stronger than a normal one.
- Quadruple Accel is the notorious Accel Turn used by Cassie. This is her signature Accel Turn which she has become infamous for, making her officially the fastest Accel Turn user and earned her the moniker 'Godspeed of the East'. The speed of the Quadruple Accel is, according to Julia, Mach 2, which equals to 680.58 m/second.
- Nova Form - In Nova Form, Cassie's overall abilities are increased with greater endurance to injuries. She is capable of easily negating the combined Freezing of multiple Limiters. She was capable of utilizing a Nova light beam while in this form.
- Stigma Amplification - Stigma Amplification is Cassie's personally developed technique which increases the speed of Cassie's Accel to the point that she, for a moment, can slip past Julia's Mach 3 Division Wave. This is Cassie's fastest technique, being superior to even her signature Quadruple Accel.