Sergeant Cassandra "Cassie Cage" Carlton is a fighter introduced in Mortal Kombat X. She is a sergeant serving in the special forces and as the daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, has a lot to live up to. Her parents were among the few Kombatants to survive the wars against Outworld and Netherrealm and were instrumental to Earthrealm's victories. Cassie is as strong-willed--and occasionally hotheaded--as her mother; and quick-witted as her beloved father, which makes her popular among her Special Forces unit. But these traits hide a seed of self-doubt cultivated by the demanding nature of her commanding officer: Sonya.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A | 7-C
Name: Cassie Cage; real name is Cassandra Carlton
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Early 20s
Classification: Human, Sergeant of the Outworld Investigation Agency
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Expert Gunslinger, Can increase her strength, speed, and durability with her energy, Can call for air support with her earpiece
Lifting Strength: Class 5 | Class K+
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class | Town Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level | Town level (Took the Corrupted Shinnok's repeated energy blasts with her energy empowered body)
Stamina: High | Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Her nightstick, two pistols, grenades, an earpiece, a mobile phone and sunglasses.
Intelligence: Above Average; leads her own team, and is a skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Single Shot: Cassie draws one of her handguns and fires off a single round at her opponent.
- Akimbo: Cassie draws both of her handguns and fire off six shots rapidly.
- Glow Kick: Cassie launches a high kick that carries her into the air while her body glows with green Shadow Energy.
- Diving Glow Kick: Cassie follows up with a dive kick.
- Getaway Flip: Cassie cartwheels back, kicking her opponent.
- Power Kick: Cassie does a full backflip and hits her opponent with both feet.
- Air Akimbo: Cassie fires both of her pistols while in the air.
- Air Multi-Gun: Cassie fire more shots with a follow-up shot when she lands on the ground.
- Nut Kracker: Cassie drops to her knees and slams her cupped fists into her opponent's groin.
- Nut Buster: Cassie follow up with a second hit.
- Take Down: Cassie tackles her opponent, knocks them to the ground and punches them in the face before getting off them.
- Bow Breaker: Cassie snatches her opponent's arm, breaks it, then flips them over into the opposite position.
- Air Power Slam: Cassie grabs her opponent in midair and flips them over while kicking them down with both feet. The enhanced version adds more damage.
- Air Assault: Cassie calls on her earpiece and has a missile drop down on the arena at either close, medium or far ranges.
- Target Paint: Cassie locks onto her enemy with a green laser sight to hit them with the missile.
- The American Way: Cassie salutes her opponent while trumpet horn flares.
- Testi-Kill: Cassie throws a flare at her opponent, blinding them, before doing a split and delivering a powerful punch to their groin, making it explode (if male) or strain (if female). While her opponent goes to relieve their pain, Cassie takes out her handguns and smashes both sides of their skull (as well as the jaw) inwards, breaking it and stunning them. Cassie then shoots two bullets into their eye sockets, sending them blasting off.
Key: Base | Inner Power