Casi (Charu in the Japan) is one of the Ape Escape series' heroines who debuted in Ape Escape. She's a helpful computer program created by the Professor that takes the form of a human girl. She appears to help out whenever she can or assists the Professor or anyone one else he's acquainted with such as Spike.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Casi (Charu in Japan)
Origin: Ape Escape
Classification: Computer program
Attack Potency: Large Building level+ (Capable of fighting building-sized mechs and aliens. Should be comparable to other members of Team Spike.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class+ (Can obliterate gigantic machinery and fight against the aliens and mechs)
Durability: Large Building level+
Range: A few meters with her gadgets
- Star Photon: A program that enables Casi to fire flash beams. It can be customized to have a fire, ice, or electric properties.
- Star Arrow: A program that enables Chasi to fire beams from her fingertips. Just like Star Photon, they can be customized to have fire, ice, or electric properties.
- Blade Ray: Enables Casi to fire a laser below her while flying.
- Sprite: Creates and controls small energy orbs.
Intelligence: High, being a computer program with vast amount of data implemented and always up to date.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Gadget Control: Disables her opponents' weapons and vehicles.
- Input Control: Casi scrambles and confuses her opponents' movement.
- Gravity Control: Casi intensifies gravity, slowing down her opponents.
- Time Control: Casi stops time, freezing enemy foes and their attacks in place.
Inconclusive Matches: |[Category:Energy Users]]