Carl P. Accio (カルパッチョ, Karupaccho), or Carpaccio, is a power user and a member of the Robert's Ten. He has the power to copy another person's power. The condition is that he has to spend 24 hours within 10 meters of them. He used this to acquire the powers of all of the other members of Robert's Ten. He has two powers from outside the Ten which are the power to change the opponent's thoughts to a cell phone Text-message and the power to reverse one's position with the opponent's. He uses all of these powers in combat and may actually have had more, but it is unknown as he was knocked out by Ueki's Masshu. Carl is a very sneaky (yet ironically loud) type who isn't above underhanded tactics to get what he or Robert wants.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A to 7-C with Taro Myojin's Laser Beams | Higher or Lower depending on who he switches places with.
Name: Carl P . Accio/ Carpaccio
Origin: Law of Ueki
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mimicry, Limited Teleportation, Pseudo-Precognition, Energy Beams, Limited Electricity Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Flight, Shadow Manipulation, Meteorites, Weapons mastery, Limited Transmutation, Lava Creation.
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level to Town level with Taro Myojins Laserbeams | Depends on who he switches places with.
Speed: At least Hypersonic via power-scaling (Should be higher than Alessio) | Hypersonic+ with Don's "power to turn rings into rockets" | Instantaneous with "the power switch positions with the opponent" | Lightspeed with Taro Myojins Laserbeams.
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least Town level (Survived getting caught in the Jaws of Kousuke's Mash)
Stamina: Peak Human
Range: 10 meters with his copy ability | 299,700 km/s with Taro Myojin's Lasers.
Standard Equipment: Rockets, Robots, Wings, Bombs and a Cell Phone.
Intelligence: Shown to be able to manipulate people to get what he wants. Other than that nothing special.
Weaknesses: His copy ability only works if he stays within 10 meters of his target for 24 hours. Has to touch his opponent before he can read their thoughts.
- The Power to copy another person's power: Exactly how it sounds. With this power, Carpaccio was able to copy the powers of all the members of the Robert's Ten. Even with his Limiting Condition of having to stay within 10 meters of them for 24 hours it was an easy task since he was the one who brought together the Robert's Ten in the first place.
- The Power to turn Rings into Rockets: Copied from Don. Carpaccio can Turn rings into rockets which he can either use for fast flight or offensive purposes.
- The Power to turn Whistles into Laser Beams: Copied from Taro Myojin. Carpaccio can shoot hard light projectiles just by putting his lips together and blowing.
- The Power to turn Shadows into Clay Men: Copied from Kuroki Kageo/Kurokage. With this power, Carpaccio can summon clay made duplicates of himself or a giant clay golem creature.
- The Power to turn Beads into Bombs: Copied from Rinko Jerrard. Carpaccio can make powerful explosions by turning beads into bombs.
- The Power to turn BBs into Meteorites: Copied from Becky Wolf. Carpaccio can rain down meteorites by shooting off BB pellets.
- The Power to turn Capes into Wings: Copied from Kabara. Carpaccio can levitate by turning a cape into a set of wings.
- The Power to turn the Opponent's thoughts into Text Messages: Copied from some off-screen character. Carpaccio can find out the opponents next attack before it happens by reading their thoughts on a cell phone and act accordingly to counter it.
- The Power to Swap Positions with the opponent: Copied from another off-screen character. Carpaccio uses this power in combination with his "Power to turn the opponents thoughts into Text Messages" to force the opponent into hitting themselves with their own attack. He can also throw beads at himself and swap places with the opponent at the last moment.
- The Power to turn Dirt into Scythes: Copied from Alessio Luliano. Carpaccio can change the very dirt around him into giant scythes. Carpaccio never used this.
- The Power to turn Cards into Saws: Also copied from Taro Myojin. Carpaccio can change cards into giant rapidly rotating saw blades that can cut through Kousuke's trees with no effort. Carpaccio never used this.
- The Power to turn Shadows into Robots: Copied from Kamui Rosso/Shirokage. Carpaccio can turn his own shadow into Robots for both defensive and offensive purposes. Carpaccio never used this.
- The Power to turn Towels into Iron: Copied from Seiichiro Sano. Carpaccio can change towels into hard iron for wrapping around his body. He can also use the iron for weapons from an Iron staff to a spear, to boomerangs. Carpaccio never used this.
- The Power to turn Tomatoes into Lava: Copied from Marco Maldini. Carpaccio can turn a tomato into boiling hot lava. Carpaccio never used this.
- The Power to turn Bamboo Swords into Hedgeclippers: Copied from Oni. Carpaccio can turn a bamboo sword into a giant pair of Hedgeclippers. Carpaccio never used this.
- The Power to Turn Electricity into Sugar: Copied from Yunpao. Carpaccio can turn electricity into powered sugar. The opponent gets covered in sugar and then using the limiting condition to user's advantage, the sugar turns back into electricity creating an inescapable electrocution. Carpaccio never used this.