Captain Falcon is the deuteragonist in F-Zero: The Legend of Falcon.
Born as Andy Summer, an explosion during a police shootout renders him as dead. However, he hides in secret as the racing legend Captain Falcon to thwart the evil plots of Black Shadow and his Dark Million team from obtaining all Reactor Mights and resetting the universe with the Dark Matter Reactor. At the end of the series, he teams up with Ryu Suzaku to defeat Black Shadow. He throws himself and Black Shadow into the core of the Reactor as Ryu overrides it, sacrificing Falcon while killing Black Shadow in the process.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 7-C, likely higher | At least Low 7-B. Higher with Final Smash
Name: Andy Summer
Origin: F-Zero: The Legend of Falcon
Classification: Human, F-Zero Racer, Bounty Hunter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Flight, Illusion Creation, Gravity Manipulation and dimensional travel with the Blue Falcon | Martial Arts, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Forcefield Creation
Speed: Subsonic (Blitzed two robots at once in an instant) with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Should at least be comparable to Hyper Zoda, Samurai Goroh and Ryu Suzaku) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Via scaling from SSB Kirby)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Should be comparable to EAD, who could lift the Death Anchor) | Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Large Town Class+, likely higher | At least Small City Class
Durability: At least Large Town level+, likely higher | At least Small City level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with his gun.
Standard Equipment: His gun, The Blue Falcon and one Reactor Might, His helmet.
Weaknesses: None notable. | Using his forcefield for to long will cause it to break and stun him.
- Falcon Punch
- Boost Fire: By overriding the controls within his Blue Falcon, enhanced by the Might Reactor, he can cause his machine to spin rapidly to deflect other physical objects coming at the Blue Falcon, or to simply move faster without the recoil of colliding into objects. This can even go into the extremes of Flight.
- Falcon Punch
- Falcon Kick
- Falcon Dive
- Raptor Boost
- Knee of Justice
- Falcon Dash Punch: Captain Falcon dashes towards his enemy while executing a Falcon Punch (A bit weaker then the standard Falcon Punch, leaves him vulnerable while executing the process)
- Mighty Falcon Punch: A more powerful version of the standard Falcon Punch (Leaves him extremely vulnerable while executing the process)
- Heavy Raptor Boost: A Raptor Boost that has a slow starting process but packs more power (Ignores attacks that deals little damage, attacks with strong damage can interrupt the process while it's being used)
- Wind-up Raptor Boost: Captain Falcon steps back then charges at the enemy with a Raptor Boost (Captain Falcon moves faster while using this attack, the attack itself deals less damage than the standard version of the Raptor Boost)
- Explosive Falcon Dive: Has a more explosive range than the standard Falcon Dive (Has less jumping height than the standard version)
- Falcon Strike: Deals a strike instead of grabbing the enemy (Has more jumping height than it's standard version)
- Lightning Falcon Kick: Instead of using his pyrokinesis, Captain Falcon uses his electrokinesis to perform a faster version of the standard Falcon Kick (Attack deals bit less damage, can go trough multiple enemies, can stunt opponents at the start up of the process)
- Falcon Kick Fury: Captain Falcon deals multiple kicks to his enemy (Does not apply his pyrokinesis for the use of this move,can hit multiple opponents at once, knocks back the enemy at the end of this move)
Key: The Legend of Falcon | Super Smash Bros.
Note: Due to lacking feats, the main game series version of Captain Falcon does not have a key. His attacks and techniques are, for the most part, exclusive to Smash Bros.