|“||If it's a god then I will kill it with this spear. Come, let the battle begin.||„|
|~ Cao Cao|
Cao Cao is one of the many antagonists within Highschool DxD, being the former leader of the Hero Faction, a subgroup of the Khaos Brigade and the descendant of Cao Cao. Prior to the events in the series, Cao Cao had made contact with Indra and Sun Wukong, later becoming Indra's vanguard. He has been shown to be charismatic, manipulative and believes that it's his responsibility to destroy beings that aren't human. In addition, he has eyes like his ancestor that can find people with good potential and considers them valuable talents. However, he only accepts other humans who have Sacred Gears.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A, higher against demons, evil beings, and divine beings | At least 7-A, higher against demons, evil beings and divine beings. Unknown with Truth Idea
Name: Cao Cao, The strongest human (by Vali)
Origin: High School DXD
Classification: Human, Former Leader of the Hero Faction
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Spearman, Master Technician, Immense Combat Skills, Master Tactician, Perceptive Combatant, Petrification, Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Telekinesis (Can levitate any object that he touches), Power Nullification (Can prevent a female from using her abilities for a period of time), Attack Redirection (Can create spirals that suck in attacks and release them at anywhere of his choosing), Teleportation (Of himself and others), Summoning, Can instantly destroy weapons, Possible Minor Reality Warping (Truth Idea creates many blessings, effects and miracles depending on God's will and the ambition of the user by absorbing it, responding to how strong the opponent is, and creating differing and various effects which vary depending on what God chooses such as granting absolute and overwhelming power to annihilate the opponent or creating blessings to capture their hearts)
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Fought against Balance Breaker Azazel and destroyed parts of his armor), higher against demons, evil beings and divine beings (The True Longinus is a holy spear that is able to release immense amounts of holy light and energy capable of easily vaporizing or severely injuring the strongest Devils and Evil Beings and is stated to be capable of killing Buddhas and Gods such as Loki) | At least Mountain level (Defeated a portion of both the Gremory Group and Vali Team as well as Azazel, although he was targeting their weaknesses and had some help from Georg and Samael [but he was protecting them as well]. Later overwhelmed Cardinal Crimson Issei in one-on-one combat even after he boosted several times and one-shotted him, only losing due to dropping his guard, relying on the powers of others instead of his and Issei inflicting him with Samael's curse), higher against devils, evil beings and divine beings. Unknown with Truth Idea
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic (Dodged a simultaneous strike from Azazel and Vali, both of whom were in Balance Breaker at the time) | At least Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with and outmanoeuvred Cardinal Crimson Issei)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human+
Striking Strength: Possibly Mountain Class | At least Mountain Class (Has deflected blows from opponents like Issei and Vali)
Durability: Unknown | Unknown
Range: Extended melee range, several meters by extending his True Longinus, likely several kilometers with the holy light and energy released with True Longinus and Truth Idea
Standard Equipment: True Longinus
Intelligence: Genius (Very well-versed in battle tactics as well as manipulation, much like his ancestor. He effectively deducts and targets the weaknesses of his opponents wasting no movements, neutralizing their attacks and accurately predicts their actions and fighting style shortly into a fight allowing him to dictate and manipulate the battle)
Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses, though he has survived scenarios that would kill an average human (Survived in the Realm of the Dead without the True Longinus). Truth Idea will not work if God chooses the will and dream of his opponent over his, such as against Issei
- Polar Night Longinus Chakra Valdine (極夜なる天輪聖王の輝廻槍ポーラーナイト・ロンギヌス・チャクラヴァルティン, Pōrā Naito Ronginusu Chakura Varudein): Cao Cao's sub-species Balance Breaker. It creates seven orbs called the Seven Treasures (七宝 Shippo), each having a different ability. However, each have the same appearance, making it hard for the opponent to differentiate between which ability is going to be used by the wielder.
- Hatsutei Ratana (象宝ハツテイラタナ, Hatsutei Ratana): It grants the wielder to levitate an object the sphere touches.
- Itsutei Ratana (女宝イツテイラタナ, Itsutei Ratana): It has the ability to completely stop the special abilities of women for a short time.
- Mala Ratana (珠宝マラニタナ, Mara Ratana): It has the ability to redirect an attack sent towards the user to another target.
- Atsusa Ratana (馬宝アツサラタナ, Atsusa Ratana): It has the ability to teleport a person the wielder chooses. It can also be used on Cao Cao himself, allowing him to teleport to the place of his choice.
- Chatsuka Ratana (輪宝チャツカラタナ, Chatsuka Ratana): It has the ability to destroy all weapons.
- Kahabatei Ratana (居士宝ガハパテイラタナ, Kahabatei Ratana): It creates warrior-like existences and acts in the same way as Blade Blacksmith's Balance Breaker: Blade Knight Mass.
- Balinayaka Ratana (将軍宝バリナーヤカラタナ, Barināyaka Ratana): It has a strong attack with high destructive powers. The strongest ability of the seven. It seems to have some sort of restriction on how often it can be used. Issei speculated that it needs some sort of requirement for activation.
- Truth Idea (覇輝トゥルース・イデア, Turūsu Idea): It can create miracles, though it depends on the user of the spear, as it is the will of the God from the Bible that decides if Truth Idea can be used.
- Medusa's Eye: In Volume 9, he lost one of his eyes to Issei's attack, and later replaces the lost eye with Medusa's eye, granting him the ability to turn anything to stone. Cao Cao lost the Medusa's eye in Volume 12 when Issei used Samael's curse on it. When reappearing in Volume 18, he was wearing an eyepatch over his missing eye.