Cancer Deathtoll is the Cancer Gold Saint in the 18th century. He is a very odd man, being jokeful, arrogant and quite effeminate behaviors, and prone to double-crossing his allies and tricking his opponents. He is also a Coffin Maker.
Powers and Stats
Name: Cancer Deathtoll.
Origin: Saint Seiya
Classification: Human, Gold Saint
Powers and Abilities: 7th Sense User, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Atomic Manipulation and Destruction, Flight / Levitation, Teleportation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Soul Manipulation, Durability Bypassing, High Adaptability, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Capable of Travelling Between Dimensions and Realms of Existence
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Fought against an Underworld Judge. Far superior to a wounded Suikyo. Should be comparable to Izo, Kaiser and Mystoria)
Lifting Strength: Multi-Stellar
Striking Strength: Galactic
Durability: Galaxy level with Gold Cloth
Stamina: Nearly limitless (Saints are stated to be able to fight for a thousand days)
Standard Equipment: Cancer Gold Cloth. Several coffins and Omerta casket. A wig.
Intelligence: At least average, but it is fair to say he is kind of smart.
Weaknesses: None notable.
- Peach attack: A finisher move that Deathtoll executes with his… rear. A powerful sitting move.
- Cancer All Beauty Ken: He punches his enemies with more power than his average attacks.
- Sekishiki Meikai Ha: Deathtoll sends his opponents to the entrance to the world of dead, Yomotsu Hirasaka. There Deathtoll can throw them into the abyss of no return. Even Hades’s Spectres can´t return if they are thrown while being trapped into one of Cancer’s coffins or Omerta. Deathtoll can freely travel there in and out.
- Omertá: A legendary coffin able to seal the body and soul of the target. Deathtoll makes a question to his opponents, regardless of the response they will be sucked inside. This can work on one or more opponents. With this, Deathtoll even managed to trap one of the three Sacred Judges of the Underworld, a rival much more powerful than him (however, Griffon Vermeer maintained a link to outside with one of his threads before being sealed). It can only be opened from outside.
- Shabadabadaba: A trans-dimensional technique. It can be cast on the user or someone else to travel through dimensions.