|“||Precision is the difference between a butcher and a surgeon.||„|
Weaponized to execute outside the boundaries of the law, Camille is an elegant and elite operative who ensures the Piltover machine and its Zaunite underbelly runs smoothly. Camille's true strength is her adaptability and attention to detail, viewing sloppy technique as an embarrassment that must be put to order. Raised among manners and money, she is the Principal Intelligencer of Clan Ferros, tasked with cutting down her family's darker problems with surgical precision. With a mind as sharp as the blades she bears, Camille's pursuit of superiority through hextech body augmentation has left many to wonder if she is more machine than woman.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Camille Ferros, The Steel Shadow, The Gray Lady
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Cyborg, Principal Intelligencer of House Ferros, Elite Operative
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled swordsman, Regeneration (Mid-low), Forcefield creation, Adaptation, Self Healing, Can nullify abilities that would allow enemies to move more than a few meters away from her (Including Flight, Teleportation, and similar abilities Via Hextech Ultimatum)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Standard melee range, Dozens of meters with ranged abilities
Standard Equipment: Hextech Body Augmentation, Hextech Blade Legs, Hookshot
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Camille slashes the opponent with her sword legs. Augmented by Precision Protocol.
- Adaptive Defenses: Basic attacks against enemy champions grant Camille a shield based on their primary damage type equal to 20% of her maximum health. The shield gained can block magic damage or physical damage.
- Precision Protocol: Camille's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage and gives her a burst of movement speed for 1 second. Precision Protocol can then be recast within the next 3 seconds at no extra cost. If recast at least 1.5 seconds after the first attack, the damage is doubled a percent of the damage is dealt as true damage.
- Tactical Sweep: After winding up with a brief delay, Camille sweeps her leg to damage all enemies in a cone in front of her. Enemies hit by the outer half of the cone are slowed by 90%, decaying over 2 seconds and take extra physical damage based on their maximum health. Camille heals herself for 100% of the bonus damage dealt. Healing is capped at 10% of her maximum health for non-champion units, while monsters take 50% reduced damage from Tactical Sweep.
- Hookshot: Camille fires a hookshot that attaches to terrain, pulling Camille toward it and allowing for Hookshot to be recast within 1 second. Camille then leaps off from the wall, with the dash range doubled if she is leaping toward an enemy champion. Upon colliding with the first enemy struck or finishing the dash, Camille deals physical damage to nearby enemies and stuns them for 1 second. If Camille manages to strike an enemy, she gains bonus attack speed for 5 seconds.
- Hextech Ultimatum: Camille leaps toward an enemy champion, becoming briefly untargetable as she does so. When she lands, she creates a locked, hexagonal zone around the targeted enemy, knocking all nearby enemies away. The target can move freely through the zone but it is inescapable through any means. While within the zone, Camille's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. Hextech Ultimatum will cease if Camille leaves the area.