Camerupt (Japanese: バクーダ Bakuuda) is a dual-type Fire/Ground Pokémon from Hoenn based off of a camel. It evolves from Numel starting at level 33.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A | At least High 7-A
Classification: Pokemon, Fire type, Ground type
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (Via powerscalinng) | At least Large Mountain level (Via Mega Pokemon powerscaling)
Speed: At least Transonic via powerscaling | At least Transonic
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can easily carry many humans) | Unknown, but higher
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+ | At least Large Mountain Class
Durability: At least Mountain level+ (Can take attacks from others of its species, including their ground type attacks) | At least Large Mountain level (Is stronger than before)
Range: Several kilometers
Standard Equipment: Cameruptite for mega evolution
Intelligence: Average. Above average in battling.
Weaknesses: Very crippled by water attacks. Hurt by ground attacks too.
- Magma Armor: Camerupt cannot be frozen.
- Solid Rock: Super Effective moves lose effectiveness by one-fourth when they hit Camerupt.
- Anger Point: Being hit with a critical hit raises Camerupt's attack stat.
- Sheer Force: Raises powers of moves that have secondary effects by 30%, but they lose said secondary effect. (Mega Camerupt)
- Fissure: Camerupt opens up a fissure in the ground to BFR the opponent.
- Eruption: Camerupt's volcanoes erupt magma, smoke, and rocks, doing major damage. The power goes down if Camerupt is low on health.
- Growl: Camerupt lets out a growl, lowering the attack of the opponent.
- Tackle: Camerupt tackles the opponent.
- Ember: Camerupt spews embers from its mouth, damaging the opponent. It can leave him or her with a burn.
- Magnitude: Camerupt creates a quake that has random, varying power.
- Focus Energy: Camerupt gets pumped, which increases its chance to land a vital shot, or a critical hit.
- Flame Burst: Camerupt attacks with a bursting ball of flame that has an area of effect.
- Amnesia: Camerupt empties its mind, raising its defense against ranged attacks.
- Lava Plume: Camerupt washes all in the area with scarlet flames. It can also leave those hit with a burn.
- Earth Power: Camerupt has the ground explode with volcanic energy.
- Curse: Camerupt curses itself, raising its attack and defense at the cost of its speed.
- Take Down: Camerupt tackles the opponent so hard that it does damage to itself.
- Rock Slide: Camerupt creates a rock slide to damage the opponent. It can cause the opponent to flinch.
- Yawn: Camerupt yawns, which causes the opponent to become drowsy and fall asleep.
- Earthquake: Camerupt causes an earthquake, damaging all who feel it.