|“||To be the best hunter, you have to be able to think like your prey.||„|
A determined and skilled investigator, Caitlyn is one of the sheriffs of Piltover, the City of Progress. She is a fiercely intelligent woman with a strong sense of justice and a resolute devotion to the law. Armed with a magnificent hextech rifle, Caitlyn is a patient hunter and the bane of criminals throughout her city.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 7-C, Low 2-C via hax
Name: Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in her mid to late 20s)
Classification: Human, Piltover Police Force Sheriff, Chrono Fixer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksmanship, Regeneration (Mid-low) | All previous abilities plus Time Travel, Causality Manipulation (Via Time Travel), Precognition, and Existence Erasure
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Small Town level+ (Comparable to her base form), Universe level+ via hax (Able to end a person's entire timeline by erasing them from existence, can close unstable time loops and undo changes in an entire timeline's causality), Her Temporal Plasma Blaster ignores conventional durability
Lifting Strength: Peak Human (For Caitlyn's rifle to be able to fire Ace in the Hole, her gun would have to be heavier than the largest caliber rifle in the world, .950 JDJ, which weighs 110 lbs. (50kg) and fires a round similar to the 90 Caliber Net. She also fires Ace in the Hole without a bipod or means of support, is oblivious to the kickback of her normal rounds and that of the Piltover Peacemaker, and can fire her rifle with one hand)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+ | Small Town level+
Range: Several kilometers with her rifle
Standard Equipment: Sniper Rifle/Temporal Plasma Blaster, Snap Traps, 90 Caliber Net
Intelligence: High (One of the most skilled detectives in the world, can instantly analyze almost any environment or situation she's placed in)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Caitlyn fires a round from her sniper rifle. Augmented by Headshot.
- Headshot: Caitlyn's next basic attack against enemies rooted by Yordle Snap Trap or slowed by 90 Caliber Net gains bonus range and deals bonus physical damage. Additionally, Caitlyn permanently gains 10% bonus attack speed and her regular basic attacks each generate a stack of Headshot, doubled when attacking from brush, granting her next basic attack the same bonus physical damage at 6 stacks, though this does not benefit from bonus range nor is it consumed on other instances of Headshot.
- Piltover Peacemaker: After 1 second, Caitlyn fires a projectile in the target direction that deals physical damage to the first enemy it passes through, after which it expands in width but deals only 67% damage to all enemies it passes through thereafter. Enemies revealed by Yordle Snap Trap always take full damage from Piltover Peacemaker.
- Yordle Snap Trap: Caitlyn sets a trap at the target location that arms after 1.1 seconds and lasts up to 90. After the maximum amount of traps is laid down, deploying another immediately destroys the oldest one. Enemy champions who step on a trap set it off, rooting them for 2 seconds, during which they take increased damage from Headshot, grant true sight of themselves for 9 seconds, and become immune to Yordle Snap Traps for 4 seconds while they remain in the area. Caitlyn periodically stores a charge of Yordle Snap Trap, up to a maximum amount stored at once.
- 90 Caliber Net: Caitlyn fires a net and dashes in the opposite direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them by 50% for 1 second.
- Ace in the Hole: After a brief delay, Caitlyn locks onto a target enemy champion and channels for 1 second. At start of the cast, Caitlyn gains true sight of the target. If Caitlyn completes the channel, she fires a homing projectile toward the target that deals physical damage to the first enemy champion it hits. Other enemy champions can intercept the shot.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Blade: Grants bonus health, attack damage, and life steal.
- Berserker's Greaves: Grants bonus attack speed and movement speed.
- Infinity Edge: Grants bonus attack damage and critical strike chance, and increases critical strike damage by 50%.
- Rapid Firecannon: Grants bonus attack speed, movement speed, and critical strike chance. Moving and attacking generates Energize stacks, up to 100. When fully Energized, the next basic attack gains increased range and deals bonus on-hit magic damage.
- Runaan's Hurricane: Grants bonus attack speed, movement speed, and critical strike chance, and deals physical damage on-hit. When Basic attacking, bolts are fired at up to 2 enemies near the target, each dealing physical damage. Bolts can critically strike and apply on-hit effects.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Pulsefire Caitlyn