|“||To be the best hunter, you have to be able to think like your prey.||„|
|“||I have one simple rule when it comes to the law. Time operates under my jurisdiction, and if anyone tries to create a loophole, I'll close it.||„|
A determined and skilled investigator, Caitlyn is one of the sheriffs of Piltover, the City of Progress. She is a fiercely intelligent woman with a strong sense of justice and a resolute devotion to the law. Armed with a magnificent hextech rifle, Caitlyn is a patient hunter and the bane of criminals throughout her city.
Caitlyn, designated resistance sniper, has never forgiven herself for letting Viktor's rise go unchecked for so long. Determined to fire the round that ends the war for good, she has personally gunned down hundreds of Battlecast machines in her bloody search for absolution.
A legendary chrono-law enforcer feared in every age, Caitlyn’s mission is to protect the fragile enigma that is time. Those who dare threaten its integrity inevitably find themselves firmly locked in the sights of her temporal plasma blaster.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 6-C | Low 7-C, Low 2-C via hax
Name: Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in her mid to late 20s)
Classification: Human, Piltover Police Force Sheriff | Resistance Sniper | Chrono Fixer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Damage Boost (Via Headshot), Status Effect Inducement (Can Root enemies Via Yordle Snap Trap), Clairvoyance (Via Yordle Snap Trap and Ace in the Hole), Electricity Manipulation (Via 90 Caliber Net), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via 90 Caliber Net), Homing Attack (Via Ace in the Hole) | All previous abilities to a greater extent | All previous abilities plus Time Travel, Causality Manipulation (Via Time Travel), Precognition, Existence Erasure, and Cross-universal travel
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Comparable to Vi) | Large Island level (Has singlehandedly gunned down hundreds of of members of the Battlecast Army) | Small Town level+ (Comparable to her base form), Universe level+ via hax (Able to end a person's entire timeline by erasing them from existence, can close unstable time loops and undo changes in an entire timeline's causality), Her Temporal Plasma Blaster ignores conventional durability
Lifting Strength: Peak Human (For Caitlyn's rifle to be able to fire Ace in the Hole, her gun would have to be heavier than the largest caliber rifle in the world, .950 JDJ, which weighs 110 lbs. (50kg) and fires a round similar to the 90 Caliber Net. She also fires Ace in the Hole without a bipod or means of support, is oblivious to the kickback of her normal rounds and that of the Piltover Peacemaker, and can fire her rifle with one hand)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Large Island Class | Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+ | Large Island level | Small Town level+
Range: Several kilometers with her rifle
Standard Equipment: Hextech Rifle, Snap Traps, 90 Caliber Net | Hextech Rifle, Snap Traps, 90 Caliber Net | Temporal Plasma Blaster
Intelligence: High (One of the most skilled detectives in the world, can instantly analyze almost any environment or situation she's placed in)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Headshot: Caitlyn's next basic attack against enemies rooted by Yordle Snap Trap or slowed by 90 Caliber Net gains bonus range and deals bonus physical damage. Additionally, Caitlyn's non-empowered basic attacks each generate a stack of Headshot, doubled when attacking from cover, granting her next basic attack the same bonus physical damage at 6 stacks, though this does not benefit from bonus range nor is it consumed on other instances of Headshot.
- Piltover Peacemaker: Caitlyn fires a projectile in the target direction that deals physical damage to the first enemy it passes through, after which it expands in width but deals reduced damage to all enemies it passes through thereafter. Enemies revealed by Yordle Snap Trap always take full damage from Piltover Peacemaker.
- Yordle Snap Trap: Caitlyn sets a trap at the target location. After the maximum amount of traps is laid down, deploying another immediately destroys the oldest one. Enemy champions who step on a trap set it off, rooting them, during which they take increased damage from Headshot, grant true sight of themselves, and become immune to Yordle Snap Traps while they remain in the area.
- 90 Caliber Net: Caitlyn fires a net and recoils in the opposite direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them. This net is charged with enough electricity to incapacitate a grown man on contact.
- Ace in the Hole: Caitlyn locks onto a target enemy champion, gaining true sight of the target. She then fires a homing projectile toward the target that deals physical damage to the first enemy champion it hits. Other enemy champions can intercept the shot.
Key: Base | Resistance | Pulsefire